24.

Everyone started making their way out of the party as Mai began to gather her friends so they could leave. Mai was leaving with Malaysia, Lakinna, and Vicki who showed up a little further into the party.

"Y'all should come with us to the club tonight. It's gon' be poppin' for Mai. We got her a section." Malaysia said eagerly to June as they all made their way out of the house after saying their goodbyes to Racquel.

Mai quickly snapped her head at Malaysia who didn't catch on. She didn't want Meech to come to the club with them at all.

"Sounds good, just send me the info." June nodded his head as Malaysia smiled at him. Ever since he gave his number, the two have been chatting. June even came to Malaysia's dorm room a couple of times when Vicki wasn't there. Malaysia wasn't quick to have sex with people like her sister so she was taking things slow with June.

The four made their way to Mai's car and Vicki and Malaysia hopped in the backseat while Lakinna got into the passenger seat. Before Mai was about to get in, she was stopped by Meech.

"When you get in the crib, open up the gift I got you." Meech said, "Ima see you at the club. Be safe." Mai tucked in her lips and nodded her head before she got into the driver's seat and he closed the door for her. She sped off heading towards campus.

~

Mai sat in her room and opened the present Meech gave her. She pulled out the Maison Close Blue Angel bodycon mini dress and matching blue Mirage boot heels. She blushed and sighed as she read over a card from him that read:

Happy Birthday, Mai. I know we ain't on the best terms right now but I steady be thinking about you, baby. I hope we can make this right and wherever the night takes you, I want you to wear this.
Meech

Mai rolled her eyes from how sensitive she was getting and decided to wear the outfit Meech bought her for the night. She quickly did her makeup which was simple since she did an exotic black wing to match her look. After throwing her essentials in her bag and spraying on her YSL perfume, Mai made her way into her living room to see Lakinna, Vicki, and Malaysia fully dressed.

"Damn bitch, blue looks good on you!" Lakinna complimented as she looked over the outfit, "I ain't know you was steppin' like that."

"Thank you," Mai smiled, "I didn't know either. Meech bought this for me, along with the shoes."

"He got some good taste, girl." Vicki said which made Lakinna and Malaysia nod in agreement, "Let's hit these Atlanta streets, bitches!" The four gracefully made their way out of Mai's apartment and downstairs to their Black Truck that would be taking them to the club and back to campus. All of the girls looked good in their outfits.

Vicki was wearing a two piece purple IamGia flare pants set with her hair in a high straight extended ponytail. She paired the fit with white flat sandal heels and her makeup was done perfectly. She was channeling her inner Maddie from Euphoria. Lakinna had on black satin long sleeve mini dress with a silver shimmery belt, black shimmery fishnet tights, and black heels that laced around her ankles with a natural beat. Lastly, Malaysia was wearing a black off the shoulder mesh jumpsuit with a black corset bodysuit underneath and black heels. Her hair was in a 24 inch wavy/curly Ash blonde wig with cool undertones throughout. Once they hopped into the black truck, they were off to the club.

About fifteen minutes later, they arrived and made their way in with no problem since they had a section and Mai was the birthday girl. Although it was Sunday, the club was poppin' with many people celebrating their Capricorn birthday. The four made their way into their section and shortly after, Meech, June, and Chop made their way as well.

"You look fine as fuck." Meech said as he took a seat next to Mai, "You like it?"

"Yes, thank you." She smiled at him, "I appreciate it and I loved the card." Meech nodded his head, happy that she appreciated and liked everything he bought her.

"Y'all, I'm about to get a drink. Anybody want anything?" Vicki asked everyone. Mai and Lakinna shook their heads no since they knew bottle service would be coming soon.

"I'll come with you." Malaysia stood up, fixing her jumpsuit and the two headed off towards the bar. Since it was a 21+ club, they didn't have to show ID because they were already in the club.

"Aye June, Peanut outside. I'm finna go get his ass." Chop said causing June to nod before Chop stood up and headed out of the section.

"You bet not play with little sis." Lakinna turned to June, mugging him, "Me and Mai will come for that ass."

"Girl, ain't nobody worried bout you or Mai." June laughed before he sparked his blunt and hit it, "Me and Lay just chillin'."

"Mhm, that's what they all say." Lakinna rolled her eyes. About two minutes later, Chop and Peanut were heading into the section. Peanut dapped Meech and June up before saying Happy Birthday to Mai. Mai briefly thanked him before he took a seat next to Lakinna.

Vicki and Malaysia soon made their way back to the section with their tequila lemonade's. They both took a seat sipping on their mixed drinks. As the night went on, everybody seemed to enjoy theirselves. The time was now eleven-thirty and the song changed to Birthday Song by 2chainz as two bottle service girls strutted over with a lit up sign that said 'Mai's 21st Bday.' Lakinna, Vicki, and Malaysia all pulled out their phones to record. Mai stood up on her seat and started shaking her ass to the beat of the song. She didn't have much booty but she always knew how to move it.

"Aye, go sis!" Malaysia hyped her up as she continued to record with the flash on.

"Who y'all know doing it like us? Nobody so don't even answer!" Vicki screamed as she continued to record. Lakinna helped keep Mai's dress down so her ass wouldn't come out.

After Mai's moment, the bottle girls set the large bottle of Don Julio 1942 into a bucket of ice and placed some cups on the small table along with pineapple juice and lemonade. The song quickly changed to Birthday Cake by Rihanna and Mai pulled Meech out of his seat before dancing on him to the beat. Malaysia popped open the expensive bottle and started pouring it into eight cups. She then handed them out to everybody.

"You keep actin' up, you gon' come home with me." Meech said into Mai's ear as they took their seats. Mai blushed a bit before sipping on her drink.

"What's yo name?" Peanut looked over at Lakinna as he began to spark his blunt. He often didn't talk much. He was different compared to Meech, Chop, and June. But he was liking what he saw.

"Kinna." She looked over at him, "Yo name Peanut?" The bottle service ladies came back over and placed a large hookah on their table and lit it up for the group.

"Nah, it's Ali." He chuckled a bit, "Only you can call me that though." He licked over his lips as Lakinna nodded her head, feeling his vibe.

"Well, my full name is Lakinna but I go by Kinna." She smiled at him as he took a hit from his blunt.

The two talked as much as they could for the rest of the night at the club. The group ended up leaving around two. Mai ended up riding with Meech back to his house while June, Peanut, and Chop went home. Lakinna, Malaysia, and Vicki took the Black truck back to Clark's campus. Malaysia and Vicki ended up taking an Uber over to their campus although it was only a four minute walk. Lakinna didn't want them walking by theirselves. Mai's birthday was a success and she for sure enjoyed it.