13.

Atlanta, Georgia
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇsᴛ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ғᴏʀ.
___________________________

Turning the door knob to the house, Meech was greeted by many people in the kickback. The majority of the females stared hard at him, wondering if they would be the chosen one to go home with him. Meech ignored all the stares and whispers heading straight towards the kitchen where Chop said he was at.

"Where she at?" He asked sternly as he dapped Chop up. After Chop walked off from Mai, he sent Meech a text stating she was at the kickback talking to a random nigga named Jahí. Chop always found information, he didn't even have to formally meet the boy to know his name and that he was a senior at Clark.

"Just seen her go to the bathroom." He motioned his head where the bathroom was and Meech headed that direction.

He started banging on the door and overheard her say, "Someone's in here."

"Open the fuckin' door, Mai." Mai instantly knew who it was by the voice. After washing her hands, she opened the door and he walked in, slamming it shut. "Yo' ass playin with me?" He licked over his lips.

"We both single." She chuckled knowing Chop told him she was talking to Jahí, "I ain't doing nothing but the same shit you doin'."

"Talkin' out the side of your neck 'cause you ain't had nun' in a minute." Meech smirked as he leaned back on the door and looked over her figure.

"You still messing with Deedra?" She looked up at him switching the topic.

"Say the word and I'll cut that bitch off for you." He pulled her close and rubbed on her ass.

"You ain't answer my question." She scoffed, "You still fucking with that bitch but in my face talking about a nigga? If I want to fuck that nigga right now, I can." He chuckled lowly. He never had someone disrespect him that hard.

"Yo' ass must want this nigga to die." He let go of her with ease. There was a moment of silence until he broke it asking her a question, "You comin' home with me?" He pulled up his pants. Meech was hard from the sight of her and wanted to take her home as soon as possible.

"My friend Lakinna out there." Mai rolled her eyes at him, "I ain't leaving her."

"I'll drop her off." Meech shrugged.

"You might as well drop me off too."

"Yo' ass so fuckin' difficult." He rubbed his hands down his face, "You comin' to my crib or not, Mai?"

"You can come to mine." She rolled her eyes and headed for the door. She walked out, immediately seeing Jahí talking to Nate and Lakinna. Mai walked over to the group as Meech swiftly made his way out of the house.

"Lakinna, we dippin'." She gave her a look causing her to automatically stand up. The two said their goodbyes to Jahí and Nate. Jahí was confused but he didn't think nothing of it being they weren't together and they were only getting to know each other.

As they were heading out the door, Lakinna looked over to see Terri smirking at Mai. She wanted to rush over to her and beat her ass in front of the entire kickback but she knew she had to keep her composure. Mainly for Mai. The two made their way to Meech's all black Camaro that was parked in front of the house.