9.

Atlanta, Georgia
999 - sɪɢɴɪғɪᴇs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ.
___________________________

"Shit," Meech moaned lowly as he released himself into Mai. She was pleased to feel the warm substance and glad she was still on birth control. He pulled out of her and went to his bathroom that was connected to his bedroom to get a warm rag. After running the rag under warm water, he walked back into the room to clean Mai up.

He decided to pick her up and take her to his crib since she asked. They had been going rounds after rounds for a few hours now. They were both tired out and ready to chill before they got back to it.

"Don't think you slick either." She got up from the bed and walked over to his bathroom to pee before washing her hands.

"Whatchu' talm' 'bout?" He asked as he walked over to his dresser drawer grabbing some basketball shorts to slide on. Meech then headed towards the bathroom door and leaned on it.

"Why you leave me six hundred dollars?" Mai dried her hands with a paper towel and disposed of it before turning to face him.

"You need mo'?" He licked over his lips as he stared at her naked body. She rolled her eyes and brushed past him to grab one of his shirts off the bed to throw on, "I was bein' generous, baby." He walked back into the room and sat on the bed.

"You can have it back, I ain't taking no money from you." After she put on the shirt, Mai grabbed her purse from the dresser and dug in it, pulling the money out. She walked over to him and slid it in his basketball shorts.

"Ima give it back so Ionn' know why you did that." He chuckled as she rolled her eyes again. Meech grabbed her by her throat and pecked her lips a few times, "Stop rolling yo' eyes at me."

"Whatever, Meech." She gently removed his hand and went to go sit on the bed. Switching topic as she looked around she said, "Your crib nice."

Meech lived in a large house in Atlanta, Georgia. The house consisted of four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. Each room had their own bathroom and there was a powder room downstairs for guests. The house was three stories and more than enough for Meech but he didn't care, he enjoyed having the big space to himself.

"'Preciate it." He cleared his throat as his phone buzzed. Meech grabbed it seeing it was a text from June, "Get ready, we bouta' head out right quick."

After an hour later, the two had finished showering and were dressed. It was November and 64 degrees outside. Meech was sporting a navy blue Nike tech with his Valerian blue Nike dunks. Mai wasn't expecting to go out so she wore her outfit she came over in which was plain grey leggings, a nude Essentials hoodie with a jean jacket, and her Jordan 4 Off-whites.

Meech didn't want to take her over June's house because he knew they were gonna be in his business but it was going to be risky leaving her alone at his crib. Deedra could pop up at any minute. He wasn't worried about getting caught but he didn't want the two to fight.

The two headed out of Meech's house after he locked the door behind them. They hopped into his Camaro and after they were settled, he pulled off heading to June's house.

After about twenty minutes, they arrived and were walking through June's door where Chop, Peanut, June, and a couple other nobodies were sitting on the couch.