40.

School was about to be back in session. The Summer went by extremely fast and honestly, Lakinna was the happiest out of everyone. She felt too out of the loop being that she was in New York while everyone else was in Atlanta.

As for Mai, her internship went well and they offered her a job for when she graduates. She was beyond excited to finish her Senior year with best friend.

"Damn, Terri we just moved in. The fuck you want?" Jessie mugged her as she stood in the doorway of his bedroom. Jessie had upgraded to a quad on-campus apartment. He lived with three of his close homeboys now.

"Jessie, don't do that." She rolled her eyes before going to take a seat at his desk chair which instantly made him suck his teeth.

"You see I'm tryna finish putting my clothes and shit away..." Jessie put a hanger on his Palms Angel shirt and went to put it in his closet.

"Jessie, I really have to talk to you about something important and I don't like the way you pushing me away." Terri went all Summer trying to figure out how she was going to go about her little situation. She honestly didn't know if she wanted to keep the baby or not.

"Aye Jessie," His homeboy, Dwayne interrupted and was standing in the doorway, "It's gon be hella hoes at that Welcoming party. You comin'?"

Looking around Dwayne noticed Terri and made a yikes face, "Oh shit, my fault Terri. I ain't see you." He headed out causing Terri to suck her teeth.

"T—"

"Nah you know what, fuck you. I can't even sit here and have a conversation with you. That nigga knows he seen me sitting right here. Have fun at the Welcoming party that I won't be attending." She stood up and stormed out of the room letting tears instantly run down her face.

~

Meech tried his best to onto Mai's waist while she was putting the rest of her clothes away in her closet.

"Demetrius..." She stretched out.

"You keep movin'. You done had me in here settin' up everything. I wanna lay witchu." Meech sucked his teeth. He had grown more clingy with Mai over the summer since they damn near spent everyday with each other.

He came over to help her move in all her items. Meech thought the school was dumb for making students in off campus apartments move out anyways but he couldn't say much. He'd be mad if someone stole his shit and the University couldn't do anything because they weren't "responsible."

"Because I want to finish everything before I go to the Welcoming event." She put her last box of shoes in the closet. Her closet was way too overcrowded courtesy of Meech.

"Why is yo ass even goin' to that?" He sucked his teeth. Meech knew it was going to be niggas there trying to get at what was his, "You know I can't go to that shit."

The Welcoming Party was an event held in the gym to welcome all the students back. There was live performances from the cheerleaders, dancers, and other organizations at the school. It mainly catered to Freshman and Transfer students but everyone was welcomed.

"Me and Kinna goin'. I'm a senior so I know my class gon' be the littlest one there." Mai laughed a bit before taking off her socks and climbing onto her bed, "We can take a nap before the event though." She motioned him over.

"What?" Meech sucked his teeth, "I'm bouta nap in some pussy, nigga." Mai rolled her eyes while he took off his shirt .

She didn't know what she was going to do with his sexually addicted ass.