47.

Mai sat up in her hospital bed eating some vanilla pudding that was beyond disgusting. She was by herself waiting for Meech to bring her the Chick-Fil-A she asked for.

So far, everything was going well for her and honestly, the doctors and nurses were surprised by her. She was having a speedy recovery and she was completing all her tests with ease. Mai couldn't thank anyone except for God.

As for her legs, she was still walking slowly and she had to do a full lap around the hospital in order to leave which she hadn't complete yet. She'd always make it halfway before she got really tired.

"Wassup, mama." Meech walked into the hospital room, closing the door behind him.

"Thank you Jesus 'cause this pudding is nasty as hell." She scrunched up her face, placing it aside while Meech handed her the bag of Chick-Fil-A and her half and half.

"How you feelin'?" He sat down in the chair next to her bedside.

"Sick of that question." She cut her eyes at him a bit before take a sip of her drink.

"I'm just worried and I still feel bad..." Meech shrugged a bit, "You done missed out on so much school."

"Nothing I can't fix." She shrugged her shoulders while munching on a nugget, "And you shouldn't feel bad. It takes two to argue. I'm just glad we both alive."

"I guess." He shrugged a bit before leaning back in his seat, "I missed talking to you."

"Boy, you was talking to me a bunch. I heard everything you was sayin'." She giggled a bit before drinking some more of your drink.

"You lyin'." Meech smacked his teeth a bit, "This is why a nigga can't be soft."

"Nah, it was cute. It just shows how much you love me." Mai blushed a bit, "I mean shit, look at all these roses you got me. I don't know where Ima' put them."

"Ima' get you a display case so you can put them all in it like trophies." He chuckled a bit. Mai quickly finished her food and moved it to aside as she slowly climbed out of bed, "You good?"

"'I gotta pee." She whined as she slipped into her hospital shoes and walked over to the bathroom to pee.

"Demetrius!" She called out from the bathroom.

"Hmm?" He headed over and watched her from the door while she washed her hands at the sink. He licked over his lips seeing her ass in a thong being that the gown only covered the front.

"I just didn't want to be alone." She dried her hands a bit. For some reason, she's been extra clingy, "Stop looking at my ass."

"You the one that got it hangin' out n' shit. How can I not look at it?" He smirked a bit before pulling her close and kissing her deeply while moving his hands to her ass.

Mai instantly started to feel herself get wet. It had been three weeks since she'd been touched sexually.

"Pull your pants down." Mai whispered as she broke from the kiss.

"You trippin'..." He laughed a bit until he saw the seriousness on her face, "You for real, Mai?"

"Yess," She whined a bit, "Just put the tip in, I'm horny." She moved his hand into her underwear and rubbed it against her pussy. His face instantly softened feeling how wet she was.

"Shit..." He said to himself before lifting her up on the small sink and sliding her underwear off. Unbuckling his pants, he pulled down his underwear and pants and inserted himself into her warmth and wetness.

Biting down on his bottom lip, he looked at her as she released a loud moan.

"You gotta' be quiet, mama." He covered her mouth causing her to nod her head slowly. He started slow stroking her and instantly felt her walls clench up.

He started kissing on her neck as her eyes started to roll back. Right now, this was considered the best feeling to her. Yes she was glad that she was alive and able to properly function but, we all know how much Mai loves pleasure.

"Ooouuu, baby I'm gonna' cum." She moaned out feeling herself about to reach her peak.

"Mhmm, cum on it, mama." He groaned keeping a nice and steady pace. Mai swore she could feel it in her stomach. Meech honestly wasn't too far behind from reaching his nut but he wanted Mai to get hers first.

"Yes, stop don't please." She tossed her head back as her breaths started to pick up. Meech did as told which made her cum all over his length.

Seeing his dick goated in Mai's juices made him nut inside her. Slowly pulling out, both of them caught their breath.

"I want another round." Mai stared at him before pecking his lips a few times.

"Nah you really gon' get us caught." He chuckled and shook his head before grabbing some paper towel and wiping himself up. Mai slowly got down from the sink and wiped herself up with toilet tissue before turning on the shower.

Meech headed out of the bathroom to sit back down.

~

Mai has officially did her full lap around the hospital that night and was able to go home. She was beyond excited although Doctor Hansel instructed her to take it slow.

Meech had went to her apartment and got her some clothes to wear so she could be wheeled out which sadly, was a requirement in order to leave the hospital. She didn't care though, at least she was able to leave.

Of course Meech insisted on taking her home and by home, he meant his house. It was no way he was letting her be in her own apartment unsupervised. Racquel was against it at first but Mai isn't a child so she can't say too much.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." Mai said as she got out of the wheelchair.

"No problem." Nurse Joy smiled, "You have a real good man beside you, Mai. I've never actually seen a man that stayed with his significant other throughout their whole coma."

"Awe," Meech blushed a bit while Meech hopped out of the car to grab whatever belongings she had in her hands, "I appreciate that."

The two shared a hug before Mai got into Meech's new ride. She looked around taking in the interior and car smell.

"Always gotta' ride in something stylish, huh?" She looked over at him as she put her seatbelt on.

"This just some lil' shit." Meech shrugged cockily before driving off to his house.

"Meech, please don't speed." She shot him a glare.

"I gotchu'. I'm not going to speed, mama." He assured her as he continued to drive the speed limit. Mai smiled as she looked out of the window taking in the scenery. She missed being outside and being active. She couldn't wait to go back to her daily activities.