41.

Mai laid across her bed as she sat on Facetime with Meech. Lakinna had went back to her room and shower before the kickback.

"I just don't know if I should go. I rather be with you." Mai cooed.

"It's the beginning of the school year. I know how that college shit go and it's your last year. You might as well go." Meech spoke into the phone as he drove with his left hand.

"I guess you right..." Mai sat up a bit, looking over at her Alexa on her nightstand to see the time, "Where you on your way to?"

"Pick up my food 'cause my muhfuckin' stomach touchin' my back." A red light covered Meech's face indicating he was at a red light, "Then I'm slidin' over June shit."

"If i'm still out by the time you leave the kickback, i'll slide over there." He added before pulling off once the light turned green.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later then. I love you."

"I love you mo'." Hanging up the phone, she groaned just thinking about how Amir is going to be in her face.

For some reason, she felt guilty attended the kick back. Well, Mai knew she wasn't going to cheat on Meech or do anything crazy but she knew she wouldn't like it if it was the other way around.

Brushing off the feeling, she slid off her bed and headed to her bathroom to start her shower so she can get ready. Meech did say she should go and it's her senior year.

Mai took a twenty minute shower and completed all of her hygiene necessities. Heading over to her closet, she picked out some light washed hemmed waistline jeans that hugged her perfectly, a pink boxy crop top, and pink Marni Buckled strap sandals.

Her hair was laid in a black blunt bob wig. She didn't care what men had to say about bobs because Meech loved any hairstyle on her.

After she got dressed, did her makeup, and accessorized, she grabbed her yellow JW Pei shoulder bag. Mai didn't want to wear too much pink so she wanted to balance it out with another color.

"Ooou, I look good as fuck." She looked over her figure in the mirror. Her ass was fatter from happy weight. Mai was honestly glad because she's always wanted a fat ass.

Picking up her phone from her desk, she snapped a couple of selfies and sent them to Meech. He loved seeing her face pop up on his phone.

Moments later, there was a knock on her door and she headed over. Opening it, Lakinna stood there dressed nicely as well. She sported some green high waisted tight fitting cargo shorts with a white backless bodysuit.

On her feet were Louis Vuitton Bom Dia Flat sandals. Courtesy of her ex boyfriend of course. It matched her Louis Vuitton purse. Her hair was in a braided ponytail down to her ass.

"Oh yes we look good as fuck." Lakinna gassed causing both of the girls to laugh as they made their way out of the apartment. Mai locked it before they took the elevator to the parking lot.

"What you gon' do if Amir try to talk to you?" Lakinna questioned after clicking her seatbelt on.

"I don't even know..." Mai started the car and pulled out of the parking lot, "He really don't need to talk to me at all and Ima tell him I have a man."

"Yeah 'cause Meech will set that motherfucker off." She laughed at her joke before switching topics, "Girl what if Terri bald headed ass there?"

"Shit, I forgot all about her ass." Mai laughed while switching lanes, "I didn't even see her at the Welcome party."