6.

Atlanta, Georgia
Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ.
__________________________

"When the fuck we gon' pop this bitch ass nigga? He been tryna get the drop on your ass for a minute." Chop said as him, Meech, June, and Peanut was chillin' in Chop's basement.

For the past five months, Meech and his men been beefing with some other dudes from another hood in Atlanta. The nigga wanted Meech to stop taking his clientele and that's the last thing he was going to stop doing.

Meech doesn't play about his money and anybody who tries to get in the way of his money was going to lay in a closed-casket.

"Yo' ass so trigger happy. You ain't poppin' shit." Meech mugged him as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked it since it just buzzed, "I'm bouta step in a minute."

"Fuck you be at now? Anasia's ass been bitchin' bout Dee bein' in her feelin's." June looked over at him, "You fuckin' that young bitch from the party, ain't you?"

"Been fuckin' her since I seen her. Her ass locked in with me, she just don't know it." Meech chuckled causing Peanut and Chop to dap him up.

"So why the fuck you still got Deedra?" June raised a brow.

"Deedra ain't my bitch, Ionn' know how many times I gotta say that shit. And Mai ain't my girl. They both two girls I fuck." Meech was beginning to get tired of repeating himself to a bunch of grown ass men. He didn't understand why all his friends was constantly in his business about Deedra or Mai.

"Dee gon' whoop that bitch ass." June shook his head, "You better save her."

"On Darius, if Deedra touch Mai, it's gon be a problem." He shrugged. Meech didn't love Mai because they didn't know each other enough. Shit, they had just met a week ago. The two were just always fucking but he wasn't letting Deedra put her hands on Mai. He knows how ratchet, ghetto, and overprotective Deedra could get. He didn't even want the two to ever meet.

"Meech know what the fuck his ass doin'. Shit, we should be taking notes." Chop chuckled as he picked up his plate from the coffee table and sat it in his lap. He picked up his rib and munched into it enjoying the barbecue flavor.

"Get off his dick, nigga." Peanut mugged him.

"All I'm saying is: do somethin' bout Dee cause Anasia bouta get thrown to the curb if she keep bitchin'." June put his hands up to lay the situation to rest.

"Tell her ass shut the fuck up and mind her business." Meech and June both shared a laugh as Meech stood up from his seat and pulled up his pants.

Walking around the room, he dapped up everyone before leaving out. Meech wasn't worried about niggas wanting his head because it was something they were never going to get. He always had protection on him and many of Meech's men lurked the streets for him.

Meech was untouchable which was why Deedra wanted to be with him so bad. She was addicted to the treatment he received but didn't like his street life. She figured he had enough money to live a wealthy lifestyle until he was deceased. On the other hand, while Meech lived his double life, Mai didn't know anything about his gang or drug affiliation.

As Meech got into the driver's side of his car, he was soon on the way to Mai's apartment since she texted him. He had not seen her all week due to her classes and studying. It was Friday and she was finally done with all of her work that was due for the week and allowed him to slide by.