53.

Atlanta, Georgia
________________________________

"Fuck, I'm about to cu—Oh my God, Meech!" Mai moaned out as Meech held her legs against his chest and continued thrusting in and out of her. He was moving rough and fast, since that's the way she liked it.

"Ion' believe you, lemme see it." Biting down on his bottom lips, he began rubbing circles around her clit with his thumb which made her pussy clench around him, "Fuck..."

Mai let out a high pitched moan as Meech looked down and saw the white and creamy substance leaking out of her hole. He slowed down his strokes, stroking her through her orgasm.

"How you feel, baby? Lemme know sum." He said hoarsely as he felt himself about to reach his peak.

"I feel good, baby." Mai moaned lowly, "I love you so much, baby." She rubbed on her right breasts while looking up at him.

"You so sexy, fuck I'm finna nut." Meech moaned as he felt himself releasing inside of her. They both took a moment to catch their breath.

"Merry Christmas." Mai sat up and pulled him close, pecking his lips twice before sliding her tongue in.

"Merry Christmas, mama." He bite down on his bottom lip while running his hands through her hair.

It was Christmas day, December 25 to be exact. The two had just woken up and already couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They knew they were going to be around a lot of family today so they figured they should get it out the way now.

As much as Racquel wanted to host Christmas at her home, it was just too small so she convinced Meech to host it at his home. Mai had spent all of Christmas Eve putting the finishing touches around his home with minimal help from Meech.

There was garland with fairy lights wrapped around the railing of the stairs, a ten foot Christmas tree in the living room that had many presents under it, Christmas pillows and throws on the couch, mistletoes hanging from the arches of doorways, and more.

Mai was excited to host being that she was never able to do something like this before. It made her even more excited to start a family with Meech. She wanted to give her child everything she didn't have growing up and she was sure that Meech was on the same page.

Everybody was required to wear Christmas pajamas in order to come over. Of course the boys weren't too fond of it but Meech strictly told Jun and Chop that if they didn't have on Christmas pajamas he'd be picking out Christmas caskets.

Meech headed over to the bathroom and went to start the shower for the both of them. He honestly hated showering by himself. He felt like with Mai in the shower, it was more exciting.

Sliding off of the bed, Mai made her way over to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she released the fluids inside of her before wiping and flushing. Making her way over to the sink, she quickly washed her hands before the two climbed into the hot and steamy shower.

"How you feeling, baby?" He pulled her close and snaked his arms around her waist.

"I'm scared..." She placed her face on chest, staring at the shower tile on the wall, "My mom's going to be so hurt and have so much to say."

"Nah she ain't 'cause I ain't gon' let her ruin yo Christmas." He moved one his arms and rubbed up and down her back, "We gon' be ite and if she wanna be mad, let her mad then. Fuck it."