31.

It was March and Mai had been doing well with her relationship with Meech and her paid internship. She was enjoying her life at the moment. Not only was she making money, but she was keeping up with her grades and still being intimate with her man. Malaysia had been enjoying her time with June.

June had just moved into a single apartment. He was tired of living with his mother, Kelley. June needed his own space. He was only with her because Kelley didn't want her baby boy to leave her so soon. The place was decorated and everything was going good for him.

June sat on his couch, playing Madden until there was a knock on his door and he hopped up to go answer. He opened it to Malaysia.

"I ain't think you was gon' come." He laughed as the two shared a hug before she walked in and he closed the door behind her.

"Traffic was rough." Malaysia said as she slid out of her crocs, "It looks nice in here."

"Appreciate it." June smiled at her, "You want somethin' to drink?"

"Nah, I'm good." Malaysia smiled back at him, "How does your mom feel about you moving out?" They both took a seat on the couch.

"She ain't really feelin' no type of way." June shrugged, "She'll say sum' eventually tho. Once she can't tell Chop to get his feet off the coffee table." They both shared a laugh.

The laughter died down and Malaysia looked over at the TV screen, "Boy you keep playin' this shit knowin' you suck." Malaysia laughed which caused June to suck his teeth.

"No nigga you know can beat me." He mugged her as he picked up the controller and started playing again. He decided to switch the topic, "How's them grades?"

"All A's and a B right now." She smiled a bit.

"Why you got a B?" June glanced over at her.

"I got a B on an exam so it brought my grade down a little..." Malaysia shrugged, "Ima get it back up though."

"All that studying you be doin'. That shit must really be hard because yo ass definitely be in them books."

"As I should be. I'm trying to graduate with a degree." She flipped her curly hair over her shoulder.

June paused the game and looked over her, "You need to wear your hair like that more. I like it." He licked over his lips.

"Thank you." She smiled back at him. June began staring at all of her features taking in how beautiful she was. The entire family had great genes although their mother messed with a lot of men. Racquel's genes were very strong and Mai and Malaysia were spitting images of her. When they were young, the two girls were often mistaken as twins.

June leaned in and kissed her lips twice before adding tongue. Malaysia kissed him back as she climbed on top of him. She was beyond horny and just wanted to see what it was like. Malaysia hadn't had sex in a long while.

"You tryna go to my room?" June licked over his lips as he broke away from the kiss gripping onto Malaysia's ass. She nodded her head and the two headed over to June's room. June pulled off his shirt while Malaysia took hers off. June started kissing her again as he slid off her bottoms and laid her on his bed. He was already hard from the thrill and her being already wet was turning him on even more.

Sliding his thumb over her slit, he picked up every juice from her and licked his lips before he started to suck and lick her up. Malaysia easily started to moan and squirm. Gripping onto her thighs and pulling her closer, June inserted a finger into her as he ate her. Malaysia felt a knot in her stomach and instantly came quick.

June lifted his head up and licked his lips, cleaning them of juices before he went over to his dresser and grabbed a condom. Pulling down his pants, he opened it and slipped it on as he walked back over to Malaysia. He inserted himself and instantly made her moan. June tossed his head back enjoying her tight grip and wetness before stroking her in missionary. He pushed her leg back allowing her to feel him more. Malaysia instantly put her hand on his stomach because the pleasure was overpowering.

"Nope, move it." June said making her hesitantly move her hand, "You wet as fuck, Lay." She moaned more from the compliments. Malaysia missed sex and could easily see why Mai was crazy over it. Malaysia started to rub her left breast as she felt herself about to release.

"Right there." She moaned out as she came all over his condom and he pulled out, flipping her into back-shots. Malaysia arched her back and he slid inside of her, stroking her again.

~

Anasia stood at Kelley's door step as she let out a breath of air to grow up enough courage to knock. She missed June. They were sweethearts before the whole mess with Deedra and Meech. She just wanted to resolve things with him. Shaking away her thoughts, Anasia knocked on the door and it opened to Kelley.

"Oh hi," Kelley smiled small, "How are you?"

"Good, is June here?" Anasia asked, getting straight to the point. She wasn't here for the small talk.

"No honey, June moved out." Kelley said.

"He moved out? Moved where?" Anasia scrunched up her face because she wasn't aware of the new information.

"Oh honey, I can't tell you all of that. June told me that you two broke up. Now it isn't any of my business why but if you want to know where he moved to you should ask him." Kelley kindly said. She was well-aware of Malaysia being that she's been to the house a couple of times. She was surprised that she actually liked the girl being that Kelley didn't like Anasia that much.

"Girl, I know June is up in this house. I know he ain't move out." Anasia crossed her arms looking the woman up and down.

"Now hold on just a minute! You're not going to come to my house and disrespect me when you're asking about my son's whereabouts! I've had enough of that disrespect, Anasia and quite frankly I believe June has too." Kelley spat as she mugged the girl, "I've been nothing but nice and respectful. If you can't reciprocate the same energy then you need to get the hell off my doorstep." Anasia scoffed at the woman and turned around to head over to her car before she did something out of line.

The only reason she was cordial with Kelley was because he was June's mother. But since the two were no longer together, she believed she did not have to be cordial anymore. Anasia hopped into her car and sped off. She was going to find out June's location and she couldn't help but to think he was messing with another girl.