14.

Atlanta, Georgia
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪsʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.
___________________________

"You and that lil ass girl, nigga." June shook his head as Meech and him sat back smoking on the couch. The two were chilling as Meech was informing June about his encounter with Mai.

"Who? The one Deedra beat up?" Anasia smirked as she strutted down the stairs after eavesdropping on the two's conversation. Something she tended to do always.

"Deedra ain't beat shit." Meech corrected as he exhaled the smoke, "They both fucked up each other." Both of the girls walked away with bruises faces and the last thing that happened was Deedra whooping Mai but he knew Deedra was going to switch up the story to her friend for the sake of herself.

"Deedra told me she trashed that little thot pocket and if it's anything different Dee wouldn't have lied." Anasia snapped, walking over to June and rubbing on his shoulder.

"I swore I told you to keep yo' ass upstairs?" June mugged, feeling irritated.

"All y'all do is sit around and talk about that young bitch. That's all I fucking hear. If it ain't about Dee, I don't wanna hear that shit."

"Watch yo' fuckin' mouth, Nasia. Close yo' fuckin' ears if you don't wanna hear shit." June said, sternly, "In our muhfuckin conversation." June had told Anasia repeatedly to stop eavesdropping and staying in Meech and Deedra's business. Anasia was never going to listen. Deedra was her friend—best friend at that. Whenever she heard the two discussing another girl, she had no choice but to take in the information and inform her friend.

"Wait till I tell Dee about this shit!" She rolled her eyes and snatched away from June's shoulder. Anasia strutted back upstairs to call Deedra.

"These bitches losin' they mind." Meech shook his head, glancing over at June and switching the topic, "Fuck goin' on with Rico?"

With his mind on Mai, he still wasn't focused on Rico. After storming out, Meech knew he had to stop thinking about Mai as a main priority. His main priority was his money. It was niggas out here trying to take his priority—his empire—that he's worked hard for ever since he graduated high school.

"Aint shit. He been on the low for a lil minute. Maybe his boys moved all the kilos and zips?" June took a pull from his blunt, inhaling and exhaling before speaking again, "Ionn' know but without them niggas movin', we ain't got much on Rico."

Rico was well aware of Meech being on his ass. He decided to stay low but still move his weight around the Atlanta area. Rico's men were smart with their job but not better than Meech and his men.

"Fuck," Meech rubbed his hands down his face, "If you see that nigga, hit my shit up. I'm bouta go in the crib. Tired as a muhfucka right about now." He was more than tired. Meech was stressed with Mai constantly on his mind and couldn't shake the feeling.

"I got you nigga." The two clapped each other up, "If you ain't able to cop Mai spin back to Dee." June laughed at his own joke.

"I might just have to." He sighed as he stood up, pulling up his pants. He headed out the door to his ride. Once he was in and settled, he sped off. Meech made it to his house after ten minutes. He sped a little due to him being tired.