7.

Atlanta, Georgia
777 - sɪɢɴɪғɪᴇs ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ.
___________________________

"Surprised you still here, you usually be ready to leave." Mai chuckled as she came out the bathroom. Grabbing her panties and shorts, she slid them back on. It was around two in the morning and the two had somehow made their way from the couch to Mai's bedroom.

"You gon' lemme stay with you for the night?" Meech licked over his lips, watching her. He couldn't help but to stare. She was finer than Deedra and any other female he's ever messed with in his eyes.

"If you want." She shrugged as she pulled her inches back into a ponytail.

"You givin' me this nonchalant shit. C'mere." He motioned her towards him and she did as told, standing in between his legs, "Stop acting like that." He rubbed her ass and thighs.

"You can spend the night..." She trailed off as she thought for a moment, "When Ima see your place?" Mai didn't mind him staying over or coming to her apartment but she wanted to see his home and his lifestyle.

"Whenever you want." He shrugged, "I can take you over there right now and fuck the shit outta you in every room." She quickly felt chills get sent down her spine.

She brushed off the feeling and changed the topic, "Earlier you ain't really explain why you don't attend college." Meech knew she was going to ask eventually. Whenever he came over, he always had his chains on, branded clothing, nice shoes, and more. He also drove a fast car. Mai always paid close attention to what he wore because how could he afford it?

Meech was surprised she didn't already know who he was. He was the biggest drug lord in Atlanta. But, he was glad because that meant she wasn't in the street drama.

"I run a drug business." Meech simply stated which caused Mai to make a surprised face.

Drifting off, she remembered how her sister Malaysia would talk about Meech. Mai didn't know she was messing with the Meech. She knew everyone either wanted his head or to be like him. Mai didn't know she was fucking a thug.

He chuckled, changing the topic, "I can smoke in here?" Meech pulled out a pre-rolled from his container out of his pocket. Nodding her head, she took a seat next to him on the couch as he lit up his blunt.

He took a couple pulls before passing it to Mai. As she was hitting it, he decided to check his phone to see that Deedra blew it up. Meech ignored all her messages and calls, sliding his phone back in his pants pocket.

"You ever had a girlfriend?" Mai randomly asked as she took her last pull before passing it back to him.

"Nah, Ionn' do relationships."

"I see why." She laughed and he mugged her a bit.

"You can't see shit." He mushed her a little while he took some more pulls.

"We fucked the first night of meeting each other. That explains why you don't do relationships." Mai laughed a little harder.

"I ain't initiate that shit." Meech exhaled as he passed it back to Mai.

"Your ass ain't stop me though." She gave him a look and all he could do was shake his head and laugh. He was starting to realize how smart her mouth was.