4

A L E X A N D E R

Alessio and I have finally arrived at the police station to get our brother and sister.

We didn't get any information about the two when we got the phone call saying out baby siblings are finally found, other than the fact that their adopted parents are now considered dead.

Everyone in the family knows about them coming home because of the phone call I got while at the dinner table. The only person who doesn't know about them coming home is father. He has been on a business trip for the past week and we didn't care to tell him.

Business trip my ass.

We all know he's cheating on mother.

Walking into the police station we were greeted by 2 police officers who look like they've got a stick up their ass as they escorted us to the twins almost immediately.

"Just warning you both, they haven't talked to anyone since they got into the car and when we went to the school to get them, we found the girl playing with a knife." The short blonde woman spoke opening the door for us.

Giving Alessio a questioning look, he seemed to be questioning the knife as well.

Opening up the door, we saw the twins sleeping. They were cuddling each other on the couch.

Aurora had grown up so much. She has long brown hair which she clearly got from mother and tanned skin that we all got from our father.

Is she wearing heels?

fuck she's tall

Kaden looked just like Elliot which really freaked me out, but for some reason, he gave off a cold feeling. Even in his sleep.

looking to my left, Alessio looked like he was about to cry. I don't blame him because we all missed them like crazy.

I know I did

Walking up to them, Alessio started to wake them up.

I did not expect the reaction I got...

A U R O R A

Feeling someone's arms shaking me awake I decided to ignore it.

I just want to sleep.

When I felt fingers moving my hair away from my face, I shot my eyes open.

I had no idea who this person was.

Wrapping my legs around his torso I bring myself up and fling him around, flipping him onto the couch. I then grabbed Kaden and backed away from him.

Kaden was on full alert and he seemed to know straight away what was happening.

"Twinny it's the family, calm down" he whispered to me.

And that's when it hit me.

I fucked up. Bad.

"We aren't here to hurt you. We just want to take you home" the younger one spoke up before the older one continued.

"I'm alexander, your oldest brother. And the one you just flipped is Alessio, he is the second oldest"

"I thought the parents were the one's coming to pick us up" I spoke with no emotion in my voice, keeping a straight face without getting angry.

I'm always angry anyway, it's a problem.

Our brothers were shocked by my response but quickly covered it up as quickly as it was shown.