37

Everyone is now back in the room but I haven't made eye contact with anyone yet. They've sat around the table but aren't talking. I haven't moved much, only to sit next to Killian but my legs are still resting over his legs, my head on his shoulder with my arms around his waist.

He's got one hand running along my arm that's wrapped around him, he's other arm wrapped around my back with his hand resting on my shoulder. His head rests on mine as we both sit in silence, watching his fingers move along my arm.

Thoughts are running through my head and he knows it. Everyone knows I'm thinking about everything I have just been told, that's why no one has said anything. But that silence gets cut off when Killian's little sister comes walking over to me.

"Are you okay Rora?" Lily asks me, looking between Killian and I. Nodding my head because I couldn't get my words out, I just give her a small smile before digging my head back into Killian's chest. Giving me a peck on the crown of my head, he starts talking to Lily, seeing the unsure look on her face.

"Everything's fine lils, she's just tired. Come here" Taking his hands off of me, I sit up straight as he grabs lily placing her next to him. Getting off the table I grab the computer, feeling everyone watching me closely.

Shutting the computer down I walked over giving it to Elliot with no emotion on my face, just before hearing mum speak up.

"We need to figure out our first move"

Still not looking at anyone. I start stacking up the photos that are scattered around the table as Aunt Bella speaks up, sounding like she's going to cry.

"She was just waiting in the car while I was getting us food. Kaitlyn's only just turned fifteen. I don't understand how a child can just get taken like that when they are completely innocent. "

As soon as I heard those words I tried my best to stay calm, only looking straight at Kaden as he was trying not to make a comment as well, it's clear to everyone in the room that she just hit a nerve but she continues talking anyways.

"What if they hurt her? she's already been through so much with everything in her life. We need to get her back, now. You guys are the biggest mafia, aren't you? well, it doesn't look like it to me because everyone is just waiting around doing nothing. Killian Blackwell, aren't you a mafia boss now? shouldn't you be trying to help us with this, or are you just like everyone else in this room? Useless...Aurora, hun, I get you're going through something but my daughter has just been kidnapped so I think that's more of a priority at the moment don't ya think?"

I don't know if it was just me but I did not like the way she was speaking right now. She was bossing us around...I get that she's Kaitlyn's family and is worried about her, but she's really not helping this situation. Especially by calling out Killian like that, in front of me as well, now that's not okay.

Looking straight at her I don't even do anything yet and I watch as she's already slowly sitting back in her seat. Visibly gulping as she looks down at the desk in front of her, almost looking...scared?

Walking over to her chair and standing directly behind her, her shoulders are stiff making me smirk at her reaction to just my presents being near her.

Grabbing the chair, I spin it around making her face me as I lean my hands on the armchairs on either side of her. Staring at her but I'm not saying anything, my face showing no emotion only a smirk on my face as I look at her.

"You do realize who you're talking to right?" I ask her calming myself down, not wanting to get angry just yet.

Not giving me the chance to answer her, I start talking again before grabbing another chair and placing it in front of her as I make myself comfortable. Getting the knife out of the waistband from the back of my leggings and playing with it.