5

A L E X A N D E R

I am so confused right now.

I have so many questions.

Seeing how my little sister looked so intimidating one minute and then scarily calm straight away.

Freaked me the fuck out.

Like mother like daughter I guess.

Alessio and I have been trying to figure them out ever since the police station, but we want to keep our distance because we basically only just met them and don't want to freak them out.

Looking across the room, Aurora's head is on Kaden's lap as he plays with her hair seeming to make her less tense than she was.

Aurora loved it when we played with her hair before bed. She said it always helped her sleep better.

Finally arriving in New York I notice Aurora is still sleeping.

Should I wake her up or let her sleep?

"If you want to wake her up, I'm warning you she will not be happy" like he is listening to my thoughts Kaden spoke up.

A U R O R A

Feeling someone shaking me awake, I opened my eyes to see Kaden looking at me sympathetically.

He hates waking me up because he knows I don't get much sleep from my nightmares, and he definitely hates it because he knows I'm grumpy when tried.

I think everyone knows this by now.

"Where are we?" looking out of the car window I took in the beautiful mansion in front of me.

Whoever designed this better be getting their money's worth.

"This is your new home sweetheart. We have already had your belongings taken up to your rooms, so all you have to do now is meet everyone inside. If you guys are both comfortable with that of course." Alexander spoke softly to us making sure that we are okay.

He's growing on me a little bit more, but I still don't forgive them for what they did.

They still live with Luciano so they clearly forgave him.

right?

"It's fine. We can meet them now." Kaden spoke up cutting me from my thoughts.

Grabbing his hand in mine we make our way to the front door with Alexander and Alessio in front of us.

Opening the door we make our way to what seems like the living room.

Why the fuck do these couches look so comfy.

"Holy shit. Is that?"

"Wow they have grown up so much"

"Can I hug them?"

"Is it just me or does Kaden look like me"

Looking up to see what looks like the whole family, I make sure to keep on my emotionalist face, squeezing Kaden's hands tighter in mine.

There are only boys here.

Where's mum?

Making our way onto the couch with everyone looking at us like we are the most precious things in the world, I couldn't help but notice how much we all look alike.

We all have tanned skin, and emerald eyes but have different shades of brown hair.

"Aurora and Kaden this is Dante and Zander they are both 19 years old," Alexander said pointing to the twins that look exactly alike. "Hey guys, It's nice to see you again," they said at the same time giving us a small wave.