34

(Recap)

"Long time no see Blackwell," I said with sadness laced in my voice because deep down I was really struggling with seeing Killian again. I hate myself for feeling sad about everything when I didn't do anything wrong, so right now I'm going to do what I do best.

Hurt the mother fucker who hurt me.

Mainly because it's really pissing me off how hot he looks right now.

Looking down at him with glossy eyes, I watch as his heaps snap up toward me. His own eyes immediately softened at the sight of me.

Bending down to his level so I'm now on my knees in front of him, he tries talking but I quickly cut him off. Sending my fist right into his nose as blood instantly pours out of it.

Feeling more anger than sadness radiates through me, I straddle him as I send multiple blows to his face. Even though I know that they won't affect him, considering he is built like a rock from head to toe.

Feeling his large callous hands grip onto my small wrists, I ignore his words as he keeps yelling at me to stop and listen to him, but that only makes me even angrier.

Using my elbow as he's got a strong hold on my wrists, I hit him straight in the face once again before sending one last hit. Getting him to finally loosen his grip on me.

Standing up, I gave him one last kick to the stomach as I quickly made my way upstairs, going straight into my room. Shutting the door behind me, I didn't hear it close and I already know what caused it as I run my hands through my hair, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Can you please just leave me alone" I cried bringing my knees up to my chest. Hoping I could disappear any second now.

Hoping that I don't have to see his face again.

K I L L I A N

Getting off of the ground, I straight away follow Aurora upstairs. Determined to make her listen to me and for her to know the real story about that night. I need her to know the truth so I can have her back. I need her in my arms again.

Watching her slam the door shut, I quickly placed my foot in between the wall and the door so she doesn't have the chance to lock me out. Plus, my arm is already bleeding from her shooting me but that isn't on my mind right now.

Opening the door wide enough for me to step in, I lock it behind me so we can finally be alone together, and it can finally be just me and her for the first time in what has felt like forever.

Looking over at her, I instantly want to wrap my arms around her and never let her go. She shouldn't be crying like this when it wasn't her fault.

I know I'm to blame for all of this because I was the one that got drunk, I was that drunk I didn't even notice someone was behind me so they could drug me.

She's balled her legs up towards her chest as her face is in-between her knees, looking straight ahead with tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Can you please just leave me alone" She cried and sounded so broken. I couldn't stop myself as I wrapped my arms around her small frame. Feeling her legs slowly drop to the floor so I'm able to hug her tighter. She isn't hugging me back as she kept her arms crossed against her chest.

Picking her up from her underarms, I lift her up with ease as she instantly wrapped her legs around me. Her arms softly went around my neck with her head resting on my shoulder.

You can tell she's exhausted.

With one of my arms rubbing her back as the other is holding her up, I start walking over to the closet. It isn't hard because she doesn't weigh much, and it's always good having her body so close to my own.