8

Heading into the large arena, I am wearing my black leggings with my black oversized hoodie. I have my hood draped over my face and my black contacts in and of course my mask that stops above my nose so no one could recognize me.

So..... it isn't my hoodie.

It's actually Killian's from when he was younger because it's the only size that fits me and it smells like him.

I miss him a lot....even though I only saw him 2 days ago.

There are mostly guys surrounding this place and I have only seen one girl but she didn't look like she belonged there, mainly because she flinched every time someone threw a punch.

Getting ready for my fight I notice my brothers walk in and straight away I make eye contact with Alessio.

Oh shit.

As the announcer finally calls me on stage, I look up to see that I am fighting a man that looked like he was in his 30s, he was extremely muscular and tall but I have killed guys bigger than him before so I'm not worried.

As the signal went to start the fight we began circling each other, watching each other's movements.

I could easily tell he is weak on his left leg as he uses his right leg for most of his balance.

He made the first move by trying to punch my shoulder but I easily dodged it. Catching him off guard I swung my fists into his face as he stumbled back, losing his balance.

Stepping forward I swung my leg into his right side which caused him to fall to the ground as I straddled him, pinning his hands under my knees, punching his face, and making him slowly lose consciousness.

I felt someone grab my neck pulling me off of him and slamming me onto the ground. Quickly recovering I notice a small blade in his hand as he comes forward and picks me up by my neck.

Lifting my legs up, I wrap them around his neck and flip him to the ground, he is now below me as I start to choke him.

Feeling a sharp pain in my stomach I look down and the small blade is now all the way into my stomach as blood pours through my jumper.

Who the fuck is this person?

Punching him unconscious I quickly made my way out of the arena and went straight home on one of my brother's motorbikes that I took from the garage.

I need to get this blade out of me right now.

Running up the stairs and into my room, I quickly pull my phone out to try and call Killian because he always knows how to handle this stuff.

Talking to Killian I quickly got cut off as Alessio enters my room.

Facing my back to him I start telling Alessio to go away and ending the call with Killian telling him I am okay now. But all he does is take me to Alexander's side of the house.

"Alessio, what are you doing? I can't go into any of the rooms"

"I'm taking you to the medical room because I need to get that blade out of you" Alessio stressed opening the door and helping me get on the hospital bed.

After an hour of getting me to stop bleeding I am now sitting on my bed with Alessio next to me, I was going to say something when he started talking instead.