38

It's been almost an hour now of me trying to get back to sleep but I can't get Kaitlyn out of my head.

I'm telling myself that she will be okay but I know what type of men those people are, they are people who won't think twice about hurting someone, whatever age they are.

Killian's still sleeping as his head is in the crook of my neck, half of his body on mine while I play with the back of his hair mindlessly.

Kissing the top of his head I start to feel around the bed for a phone, I quickly find it as I picked it up to check the time seeing that it's only one o'clock in the morning.

Looking at the home screen I notice it's Killian's phone as I see that the wallpaper is of him and I when we were at a ball, dancing in the middle of the dance floor together with our faces only inches apart. We are laughing about something. We look happy, and it's clear to anyone with eyes that we're in love.

Smiling softly at the photo I slowly turn my body so I'm able to put his phone on the charger, placing it on my bedside table.

Feeling Killian move off of me, I look to see him facing directly at me but he's still sleeping with his head on the pillow.

Moving his hair away from his eyes so I can see his face more clearly, he nuzzles his face into the palm of my hand as I cup his face.

Using the pad of my thumb, I caress his defined cheekbones softly taking in his beautiful facial features.

Unexpectedly feeling like I'm going to be sick in any second, I quickly run to the bathroom not caring if I wake up Killian anymore.

Kneeling down on the ground in front of the toilet, I'm quick to vomit with my forehead in my hands, my head basically in the toilet.

"Fucking shoot me now" I mumble to myself hearing the bathroom door close shut. Looking slightly behind me I see Killian walking towards me, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand as he yawns tiredly.

After a few moments, I turn back around to face the toilet not feeling like I'm going to vomit again, but I'm not taking the risk of getting up as I stay kneeling down in front of the toilet.

"Killian go back to bed, you're tired," I say to him, crossing my arms together on the edge of the toilet as I rest my head on my arms.

Feeling him kiss my head, I hear him walk away but he wasn't going back to bed, instead, I hear the shower turn on.

Walking back over to me, I see his hands slowly go underneath my top "I love you but you look like shit mi amore, and showers have always made you feel better so you're taking a shower"

He tells me as he takes my top off, my chest is now bare but I'm still wearing my pajama shorts so I'm not fully naked yet.

Shaking my head because I'm worried that if I get up I'm going to vomit, I don't hear an answer so I decided to look up at him.

He's standing behind me as he's typing something on his phone, but almost like he can sense me looking up at him he looks down at me before bending down to show me his phone.

He's talking to Christina and Zander as they are the only ones awake in the group chat which has all of my family and friends in it.

He asked them if they can go to the shops to get all of the food I like and medicine to help me feel better as I'm sick.

"What's happening with them at the moment?" I ask him as he closes the toilet lid to sit on it.

Being careful he puts his hands underneath my arms, lifting me up and placing me on his lap with my legs draping over his own, my arm going around his neck with my head resting on his.