16

A L E S S I O

I've only told my brothers that Aurora is 'Saige' so that meant she is the assassin as well. They were all shocked but proud at the same time, Alexander wanted to confront her about it but I made sure he never did.

Of course, we made sure to never let our parents find out.

Being the Italian Mafia we all know about 'Saige', it was difficult to hear because we never thought our little sister would be a part of the underworld. We all still wondered if Kaden had anything to do with this.

'Saige' is known as the top streetfighter in the country. The assassin is feared all over the underworld, she is known to be cold and ruthless but most of all she kills without hesitation and somehow always keeps on fighting even if she is at the point of death. It was only revealed that they are the same person when the assassin's weapons were all green and had a snake skinned print 'S' on all of the handles, everyone connected the dots eventually.

Looking at how my sister is handling this man is definitely scaring me. She is still massively injured and hasn't had barely enough time to heal. It's like she has a switch and right now it's turned on because she isn't showing any emotion and her voice is cold and stern.

She almost sounds like another Alexander, and we don't need another him.

She walked to her wall which all confused us while taking off her knit and placing it on her bed.

You could now see her whole torso. It was badly bruised with one of her stitches slowly opening but that didn't seem to faze her. Her bandages were still on her shoulders and one strip going around her torso. There were little scars on her body that could easily be missed with how dark her bruises have turned.

Clicking a button on the wall she pulls out the long cupboard that shows all the different weapons.

These definitely belong to 'Saige'.

Going back to the man that is now getting chained up by Kaden, my little brother looks like he has done this many times before because there is no way that man can escape those chains. I turned to look back at Aurora to see her looking at us but before I made eye contact with her she set her eyes back on the man.

Playing with the knife in her hand she stands in front of him and slaps him hard across the face, making his head whip to the side because of the impact it just had. Looking at her she motioned for everyone to get out of his site.

Smart move little sister.

The twins sit down with sickening smirks on their faces and you could easily tell that they are both thinking about what they want to do to this man. She is admiring the blade like it is pure diamond and is very delicate to even touch "Now, What exactly do you want?" She questioned holding authority in her voice but at the same time, amusement.

"You to start with, I never got to have you because some fuckers took you away. I did pay after all but never got my happy ending. It's a bit unfair really. Everyone spoke very highly of you and it sounded like they got what they paid for. But I might ask a question, Why was Dimitri the one who got to have the most time with you?"

I nearly lost it when I heard those words but quickly got pulled back by alexander who looked just as pissed off. I couldn't believe that people paid to rape her but this mother fucker just said 'he never got to have his happy ending'. I will personally love to torture this person.

But when he mentioned this Dimitri person's name, I have never wanted to kill someone so much at that moment and I know my brothers feel the same way. Even Elliot and Dante.