17

4 months later

After 1 month of being locked up in my bedroom and getting the proper treatment I needed, my friends and I returned back to Los Angeles and ended up staying there for an extra month, much to my family's dismay.

My family and I have face timed a lot since I have been away and ever since my brothers know who I am, we all have something to talk about. We stopped being awkward around each other and actually acknowledged each other's presents.

I still don't have much to do with my father though, but it turns out no one really does.

I also haven't seen Killian in 2 whole months.

I have missed him like fucking crazy. He was with us for the first month but he's been really busy with work and hasn't been able to fly over here. He calls me when he isn't doing anything and that's very rarely because his dad is constantly making him work.

For the past few weeks, he has been acting really weird but my brothers told me that I shouldn't worry because I will know very soon. I don't know why but I  can't help but think that if he found someone better or who knows...he could've fucked other girls.

I really need to stop thinking this way.

The others don't think Killian would do something like that to me, I don't either but I know I always think of the worst when it comes to boys and relationships.

Getting dressed and packing up my clothes and weapons into my suitcases, I go downstairs to wait for the rest of my friends to finish packing so we can leave to head back to New York.

My Parents told Kaden and me last night that our family is staying at our house tonight meaning... A fucking family reunion.

Kaden and I have been dreading this moment for a long time but we both came to a decision to try and be nice to everyone tonight. As Kaden quoted 'there will be no bad juju around us tonight'

Hearing people running down the stairs I look up from the couch to see all of the boys running at me at full speed. The girls are slowly walking behind them with amusement all on their faces.

I'm so confused right now.

The boys stop in front of me and drop to the floor like they just ran a marathon. "I don't care what anyone says, I was the first one to get here first" Stephan spoke smiling like a madman before all the boys started glaring at him.

"Na, na, na, no," Luke said while looking at Stephan and pointing at his face then bopping his nose. "We all know that I've been the fastest for the past few years thank you very much," Damon said still struggling to breathe as he stands up.

"Enough with the chit chat my darlings we need to be at the airport. We don't want to be late" Livy said to us and also counted all of us in the room, making sure we are all together.

She's Literally an 18-year-old mum who has 9 kids.

All doing what she says the girls get in one car as the boys get into another.

Making our way to the airport we organized our belongings back at the house to be picked up and taken to New York.

Arriving at the airport we walk straight towards our private jet, my family told us that Alexander will be picking us up.

For some reason I'm really excited to see him again...and I will never be repeating that out loud.

Sitting down on the plane Kaden and I sat together and were just talking the whole time while everyone else slept.

I don't know how the girls can sleep with the boys snoring in their ears.

Feeling my eyes go heavy and yawning for the 20th time since I've woken up, I turn to see Kaden in a deep sleep. Putting a blanket over him because I know he always gets cold I look around and see Christina and Ariana talking while Zara and Livy are literally sleeping on top of the boys.