27

Finishing off our dinner, Luciano still hasn't come home yet even though he said he needed to talk to me after dinner. But no one has mentioned anything about him not being here so I'm not going to bring it up.

I don't think anyone wants him here anymore, mainly because these past few months he's been drinking more and definitely more irritating to be around.

Right on cue as we all make our way out of the kitchen we hear the door open and quickly shut. Walking towards the door with everyone else, we stop to see Luciano with a girl hanging off of his arm who looks the same age as me.

What a fucking gold digger.

Just by looking at them, you can tell they have fucked. The girl has honey-blonde hair and a petite figure and she's actually quite pretty. Looking over her outfit, she has a hot pink, skin-tight strapless dress on it looks like the most uncomfortable thing to ever wear. She has on white 6-inch heels making her look taller when really she would only be around 5'4.

She reminds me of a human barbie.

We all knew that Luciano cheats on Mum but we have never actually seen it happen in front of us. Looking back at mum she has no emotion on her face, but you call tell from the look in her eyes that she's angrier then hurt.

After multiple minutes of still not noticing us they start making their way upstairs when Alexander is quick to step in front of them, stopping them from walking any further.

"Get the fuck out of this house. Right now" Alexander spoke in a scarily calm voice. Hearing heels clicking against the floor I snap my head up to see the blonde barbie coming towards me "Omg, I love your outfit it's so cute" she spoke while squealing the word 'cute' making me want to strangle her already.

She reached out to touch my skirt making me step forwards about to punch the shit out of her but got stopped by Killian pulling me back by my waist. Once she spotted Killian she didn't even hide the fact that she started checking him out while biting her lip, trying to be seductive but failing miserably.

Does she want to die right now?

"And who might you be?" she spoke acting like no one else is around her. Before Killian could respond I hooked my foot behind her leg, pulling her down to the ground as she landed heavily on her ass.

Leaning back against Killian's chest while he wraps his arms around my shoulders, I gesture for Alex to continue on with Luciano as the barbie hurries back to cling onto Luciano's arm again. "I love you so much" I heard Christina say to me before Luciano spoke up for the first time since he got here.

"This is my house and you are my son so get out of my way before I make you" Luciano threatened Alexander who simply looked at our father in amusement, not moving making Luciano get more agitated by the second.

"You want me to move so you can go fuck this little whore of yours? She looks younger than your youngest children. Are you forgetting that you have a fucking family you piece of shit, actually no, you lost that title of being in this family let alone having the right to call me your son when you sold your fucking twins off? My little brother and my sister were tortured for all of their childhood because of you, but you got the money and that's all you care about. You didn't even consider your own wife's feelings from the beginning."

Alexander yelled at my father and I honestly think everyone was scared but proud at that moment. I've heard stories about how everyone fears Alexander when he's angry but I know that this would have been the angriest he has ever been at anyone.

But before Luciano responded Alexander punched him right in the face making him stumble onto the floor, the blonde barbie nearly fell down as well while she cried making sure Luciano is okay.