31

After we left the ball that night, Killian and I decided to go back to the apartment that he has in the city. We spent all night together in bed, and I'm really starting to wonder if we are having a way to much sex.

The next morning I went back to my house while Killian went to work, now that he's the official Don he's got a lot more work that he needs to do. All day I didn't hear anything from him, but I didn't think anything of it as I just spent time with Kaden and my friends.

Right now, we are all in the dining room having dinner but I still haven't heard anything from Killian, which is starting to get my curiosity because he's always checking in on me.

"Aurora, why aren't you eating?" Alexander asked me with concern laced in his voice. Looking around the table, all of my brothers are watching me intently.

"If someone calls and messages you every day and is always making sure you're okay, would you find it odd if they didn't contact you for a whole day?" I said to no one specific, still moving my food around with my fork.

"I would...but If you're talking about Killian, remember he's been busy with work and maybe just hasn't had the time" Alessio responded as the others nodded in agreement, except Kaden who's clearly got something on his mind.

Nudging him with my elbow, he realizes we are all looking at him as he starts talking straight away. "It never matters to him if he's got heaps of work, he is always talking to her at least 4 times a day" Kaden informed my brothers, who are now looking just as confused as Kaden and I do.

I can't help it but for some reason, I've got a bad feeling about this situation.

"He's been at their warehouse all day so he didn't go anywhere. There hasn't been an attack announced so he didn't get hurt or anything like that" Elliot said, still shoving food into his mouth.

Nodding at his words, I feel Kaden stand up beside me and watch as he grabs his keys off of the kitchen countertop. "C'mon let's go," Kaden said to me as he nodded toward the garage door.

Looking at Alexander for permission to leave the table, he gives me a nod before Kaden and I both make our way into the garage and straight toward his car.

Minutes later we arrive at Killian's warehouse and make our way inside and straight into the elevator, leading us upstairs toward his office.

Walking through the hallways, we're greeted by all of the guards as they nod in respect towards Kaden and me, as we give them one in return.

All of the guards already knew who we are so there was no need to question us, and ask why we are there.

Reaching Killian's office, Kaden and I stop our movements as we hear a woman moan coming from inside.

Turning to my brother, I can see the furious but confused look on his face. Grabbing his arm as I saw him about to push open the door, I motioned for him to stay quiet.

I was starting to become extremely nervous but I had to keep my face emotionless, knowing that if I don't keep calm, Kaden won't either. And if it's what's happening in Killian's office that I'm thinking, then I need to make sure they don't have time to run when they get caught.

Hesitantly opening the door with Kaden close behind me, we hear her moans getting louder and louder. Making me become more anxious by the second.

Getting the door open wide enough for Kaden and me to both look into the room. We don't see anything until we hear a giggle coming from the couch that is placed on the other side of the room.

I'm frozen, not even knowing what to do as a naked woman is straddling Killian's waist, her head in the crook of his neck.

Even though I couldn't see his face I knew straight away it was him by the tattoos on his arms. His jeans are still on, showing his other tattoos on his upper body.