15

Hearing the shower door open I feel him stand behind me while he grabs the shampoo and starts to wash my hair, massaging my head at the same time.

Finishing washing my hair he puts my scented body wash onto his hands, carefully and slowly he spreads it all over my body while making sure to not put any pressure down on my skin. Getting the removable shower head he starts to rinse my body while placing soft kisses up and down my neck.

Definitely leaving hickeys all over my neck he brings his lips to my ear "Do you still want to go home?"

Didn't think he was going to bring that up.

Nodding my head he stands in front of me while kissing my forehead.

"Killian, can I at least try and explain to you why I want to?" I said hopefully because when I  mentioned it to the others, everyone was given me questioning looks. "Of course, you can amore"

Taking Killian's hands in mine I start to play with his fingers while trying to find the right way to explain.

"When I was in that place I had no one" I started, feeling a tear roll down my cheek I quickly spoke again. "You saw what I slept on, you saw what it was like. Both times. Killian, I don't know the people in this house even if I am family to them, our friends have always been my family. When I was in that place I would always think back to how much fun we had all living together and how much it felt like a real home. FUCKING HELL m-my dad di-didn't even want m-me and K-Kaden. Oh fuck, no, no, no Kaden. He a-actually looks like he g-gets along with everyone but I think he fucking forgot that we were sold because of them. He would never want to leave now but I really can't live without him. Wait, fuck what will you do, no, no, no, I can't lose you too" I cried into Killian's chest as the thoughts just overwhelmed me.

Killian was being extremely patient with me and was just letting me cry while rubbing my back.

"Kaden would never leave you and trust me when I tell you this, he thinks the same way you do about living here. Don't worry about me because you know we have never been able to spend over 3 nights without each other, so basically if you go home I will be there too." Killian said into my ear while my breathing slowly slows down.

"What about my family? I don't think they would approve of me going back home."

"What if I told you that when you were sleeping last night we all discussed going back home? When I mean 'we all' I mean our friend group, Alexander, your mum, and Elliot. Your other brothers weren't home when we talked" Killian said using his index finger to hold up my chin making me look up at him.

"I'm confused" Looking into his eyes he only chucked at my response before pressing a light kiss on my lips.

"It means your brothers and mum were surprisingly understanding about it because they have noticed you are happier with us. They think you and Kaden should spend time together and go back home for about 2 months with all of us as well. They would like to have you back here though. Kaden thinks that it's a really good idea but we can only leave in 2 weeks after your important checkups are done."

Smashing my lips onto his we share a long and passionate kiss. Carefully gripping onto my ass making me gasp, me slides his tongue into my mouth while I continue to play with his hair.

Pulling away from me he whispered but I can still feel his breath on my lips. "If I don't stop right now I will definitely hurt you and we both really don't want that. What about we go get dressed and I can get you some food."

Nodding my head because I couldn't respond we walk out of the bathroom in our towels and  walk into my closet

After helping me get my bandages on, I slide my warm knit onto me with a pair of my warm pants. I decided to just wear one of my comfy bras today, even if it did show most of my torso everyone already saw me the day they rescued me.