30

Finishing my shower I wrap myself in my towel as I start to brush my teeth, moisturize and do my face routine. Going into my closet I start to brush my hair and I then style it into waves for tonight.

After I finish my hair I slip into my gold floor-length dress that finishes on the shoulders, having a large slit on the side showing off my leg. Strapping my knife onto my thigh I then make my way out of the room and walk down the stairs, not worrying about my phone or clutch tonight.

 Strapping my knife onto my thigh I then make my way out of the room and walk down the stairs, not worrying about my phone or clutch tonight

Walking into the living room I look to see all of my brothers standing in a line while my mum makes sure that they are all looking good. "Do you need to check if I look good too?" I said smirking at my mum because I honestly think I look pretty good right now.

"You are definitely my daughter" Mum spoke as I walked past my brothers. Pouring myself a glass of wine from the bottle sitting on the cupboard that's placed next to the wall, I look up at my brothers. I realize how much older they all look when they have suits on and even though they are my brothers, they know how to pull off a suit.

Walking up to Kaden I side-hug him as he puts his arm over my shoulder when mum finishes checking if everything looks good on him. "Have you all got weapons on you?" Mum asked us as she stands in front of us while giving us questioning looks.

All of us show our mum our guns and knives as we held them up in front of us. "This makes us look like serial killers" Elliot spoke up making all of us laugh while putting our weapons back in place.

Walking out of the house we all make our way into our black SUV where we start to make our way to the hall where Killian's announcement will be taking place.

Arriving at the hall, there are multiple cars surrounding the area with all of our allied mafia with their families, walking up the stairs with some still getting out of their cars.

Stepping out of the car with my family standing by my side, we all walk together up the large wide steps with everyone's eyes watching us. You could basically feel our power radiating off of us.

While looking emotionless at everyone as I'm walking up the stairs, I notice even more people are looking at Kaden and I. Watching a group of people that I've never seen before, I can tell that they are talking about me as most of them make eye contact with me but advert their eyes straight away.

It's like I'm walking down the school hallway right now.

Ignoring everyone else around me, I stride towards the man in the group that is watching me with lust all in his eyes, even though his wife and kids are right next to him.

Grabbing his collar I pin him up against the nearest wall as I feel his hands go to my waist.

What. The. Fuck.

Kneeing him in his stomach, he doubles over as I feel large hands wrap around my waist and pull me away from him.

I was about to punch the face of whoever touched me when I made eye contact with Killian, and instantly put my hand down. Cupping my face he pecked my lips before looking at me up and down as I do the same to him.