29

It's only been 2 days since I've been suspended and I've been extremely bored.

Tomorrow night is also the announcement of Killian's new position in the mafia, I haven't seen him these past few days because he's been none stop working. He's mainly been preparing the event and making sure everything will be okay.

Right now I'm sitting in my office in the main headquarters of Kaden and I's company building with Hayden trying to finish all of my work. It's definitely passed midnight but I've still got a few more things I need to sign before I head home.

Hayden brooks is one of the most trusted people that work for me. He has been a lot of help to me and this company and I can wholeheartedly say that his work is also what makes this company so successful. He personally works with me so Kaden doesn't really know him but he knows of Hayden.

I ended up telling mum about mine and Kaden's company as well as my lingerie lines. She refused to let me leave the house because she is holding me on 'house arrest' as she likes to call it. When I told her, I was surprised by her reaction when she simply just said 'okay' and went back to what she was doing, but not before telling me that she would like her own lingerie much to my disused.

While doing my paper work with Hayden next to me on his computer I heard someone barge into my office without even asking for permission first, and everyone in the building knows to always knock on my door and wait until I reply.

"Get the fuck out" I seethed at whoever entered my office without looking up and continuing to do my work on the new designs for the lingerie and the buildings, my modeling shoots, and also a shit ton of work for the upcoming 'Saige' missions happening soon.

Hayden has been with me all afternoon working on the new remodeling paperwork for this company's new and older buildings. There has been a lot of work for it but I'm surprised that he doesn't even look the tiniest bit tired yet, considering he's been working a lot of overtime lately.

Without hearing my door close I look up to see Kaden, Killian, Ari, Tina, Zander, and Dante walking in with bags of food in their hands while looking at me with smiles on their faces.

When they all reached my desk, Tina and Ari looked at Hayden with raised eyebrows. Dante left to go look at my books on my bookshelf while Kaden went straight to my couch to lie down, but then I noticed Killian and Zander looking at him with pissed-off expressions on their faces.

What the fuck is happening.

I don't even think Killian's met him before.

Everyone is now staring at Hayden without saying anything. Turning my head in his direction I see him having his full attention on his computer screen as he does the work I told him to do. Nudging him to get his attention, I speak as soon as he turns to face me "Hayden this is Killian, Ariana, Christina, Zander, and Dante and you already know of Kaden of course" I introduced him to everyone before going back to work.

"Nice...to umm meet you" I heard Hayden say quietly before going back to working on his computer. The thing about Hayden is that he is an extremely socially awkward person, but he is also incredibly smart with a good work ethic for only being 21.

I know I shouldn't admit this but he is also extremely good-looking with dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, tall and not to mention he has a good muscular upper body. I've only seen it once when I noticed him in the gym a couple of months ago.

If I didn't love Killian I would try and go for it.

I know for a fact that Ari and Tina think he's hot as well.

"It's fine if you want to leave, you've been in here for long enough," I said slightly laughing at him. I feel bad that he's in a room full of people that he doesn't know, which would definitely be making him uncomfortable right now.