35

A U R O R A

He was leaving.

I know I should let him explain his side of the story with the way he keeps on questioning me, asking if I think he would cheat on me. It's honestly really fucking up my emotions. I swear to god I have never cried this much in my life.

"Why do you need to see the doctor Aurora?" He asked me as he looked me dead in the eyes. Refusing to look away from me for even a second and I know it was going to be hard to lie to him right now.

When he asked me I instantly became frozen, I couldn't move. I completely forgot that I could possibly be pregnant and the father is literally standing in front of me and has no idea about any of it.

He must have noticed something change within me. His eyes grow wide, charging towards me with a look of determination on his face. Not letting him get close enough, I walk around him and head straight towards the door, not making eye contact.

If I tell him, I don't want him to feel like he has to stay. He's already got so much responsibility with his Mafia and I don't want him to feel like he's trapped or feels like he has to stay with me.

I don't know how it happened but I felt his hands forcefully grab onto mine, pinning my back to the door. Intertwining our hands together fasted then I could blink as he holds them above my head. Pressing his body against mine, he didn't hesitate as he presses his lips onto mine.

Too shocked to move, I didn't realize that I started to kiss him back without even thinking about what I was doing. But as much as I love kissing him, it just didn't feel right with him not knowing about the possible pregnancy.

Feeling a fresh coat of tears running down my face as I try to hold in my sobs. Killian pulls back beginning to kiss me multiple times on the cheek where the tears once were.

"Mi Amore please just tell me that you don't have cancer or something. If you do we can always get you treatment and we can sort it out. We are rich so it's not like we won't be able to pay for it. Wait, shit that sounded like a dick thing to say"

He rambled on with fear in his voice, which surprised me because I haven't heard him be scared of something for a very long time. But right now he was shaking his head almost like he couldn't believe what he was saying.

"I don't have cancer baby" I whispered, not even realizing what I just called him as we both looked into each other's eyes longingly.

Our hands are still intertwined but he's now moved my hands in a ball with his fully covering them, keeping them under his chin as he kisses my knuckles randomly.

"I don't know what's wrong but is it something that I can fix? Aurora you are the one I love, you. You. I love you, always have, and always will." He spoke with so much promise in his voice, pecking my knuckles after he fished talking.

"I know you Killian and if I tell you, you're just going to feel obligated to stay with me. Just...don't worry about it's fine. I'm fine" I said almost like I was trying to convince myself, trying to pry my hands out of his grip but he just held on tighter keeping his eyes connected with mine.

"You're not fucking fine Aurora, you haven't stopped crying since I've seen you. Don't bullshit me right now, I'm not leaving...You need to listen to me right now whether you like it or not." He said sternly and I knew deep down I need to listen to him. Nodding my head he started to continue but not before pecking my knuckles once more.

"That day, I had a meeting where I was surrounded by people, talking about how my mafia can put you in even more danger than you already are." He started explaining but I was confused about where he was going with it.