7

Finally, it's lunch.

Everyone is already in the cafeteria, but I had a free period so I decided to reply to some work emails.

Walking into the cafeteria, everyone is staring at me while I make my way to my group, but before I could get anywhere I feel acrylic nails dig into my arm spinning me around.

Looking at who decided to touch me was a tall girl around my age with fake ash blonde hair, a bad fake tan on, and a skin-tight cheer uniform that barley covered anything on her body.

She doesn't even look like she can move in it.

If she did one jump it looks like it could rip.

"Who do you think you are coming into my school acting like you own the place? You and your pathetic self are not welcome here." The bitch squeaked coming towards me, coming inches away from my face.

I did not have the energy to deal with her shit, so I simply turned around and kept on walking to the table where my friends are already at.

"You really think you can just ignore me like that, My daddy is the principal and can get you expelled if you don't show me respect." She screamed still following me while gaining everyone's attention at the same time.

Turning around to face her, I looked at her unbothered by what she is saying. "Just so I'm aware, what makes you think I need to show you respect if you- oh wait let me guess, you think everything is about you, you get everything from your 'daddy' so you think you're better than everyone else when really you're just a self-absorbed bitch who looks at everyone like they a mud," I stated because I knew I was right.

"Just because you are a little model who nobody knows about, you are the one that thinks everything is about you, I know girls like you and there is no way that with your looks that companies would want you. I bet your dad paid them off so you wouldn't get your feelings-

I cut her off by swinging my fist in her face, knocking her out straight away.

I didn't care that she was already unconscious as I kept on hitting her multiple times, making her whole face become covered in her blood.

Arms wrapped around my torso pulling me off of her.

"You can take her to my house and clean her up. We will make sure that this doesn't get reported." Elliot spoke handing Damon the keys.

Since when the fuck do they talk to each other.

E L L I O T

When did she learn to fight like that?

Damon and I had chemistry together. I learned that Damon, Kaden, and Aurora all grew up together and that they actually helped him a lot.

He didn't give me any more information but he seemed really nice and plus it was nice hearing that my brother and sister helped him.

It also turns out that Damon is extremely smart. Which is good because that means I've got another person to cheat off of.

I messaged the family group chat and told everyone what happened.

The Boys:

Me: Just a heads up, Aurora got into a fight at school and I sent her and Kaden's friends to our house to clean her up.

Alex: Alessio and I will be home in about 10 minutes.

Zander: we need to watch her. She can fight.

Dante: Is no one going to mention how they magically have 8 new friends that just appeared out of nowhere and how they started school today as well?