13

A U R O R A

I couldn't stop myself from crying when I saw Kaden and Killian run into the room. They looked so broken when they saw me.

They both looked like they haven't slept in days, you could tell just by looking in their eyes that they have cried a lot.

I have missed them so much and it pained me that I couldn't talk back to them when they spoke to me. I wanted to talk, I wanted to hug them and never let them go.

Right now I can feel myself slowly waking up. Moving over I can feel a soft cloud under my head but my whole body somehow feels even worse than it did before.

Opening my eyes I'm met with Killian's side profile as he sleeps peacefully next to me. "Killian" barely whispering he hears my voice and snaps his head to me.

We both have tears coming out of our eyes as he carefully pulls me forward and dips his head into the crook of my neck, my hands going around his neck while I play with his hair.

I've missed him so much.

"K-Killian please d-don't e-ever leave me again." I cried loudly into his hair as I heard people run into my room but the only sound is my crying being heard. "I won't leave you again amore."

I notice Kaden slowly walking over to me as he touches my hair. Accidentally flinching away from him I can see the hurt on his face. "Kaden I'm so sorry-" Shhh, you don't need to be sorry. How are you feeling?" Kaden whispered cutting me off.

How the fuck am I supposed to answer that.

Not answering anyone, I dig my face into Killian's chest but I just feel him back away from me and cup my face into his hands. "Just tell us what is broken or dislocated so we can treat it," He said to me with tears in his eyes but he never let any of them drop.

I honestly have no idea what is broken because everything hurts right now.

"I don't know, I think my ribs could be broken and my shoulders hurt." I whispered not being able to take my eyes off of him, forgetting everyone in the room around us Killian said to me "What about we have a shower and then I will get a doctor to come and look at you."

Looking down at what I'm wearing I can tell it's Killian's coat because it smells exactly like him. Nodding my head I sit up and quickly grab onto Killian's shirt whimpering from the pain shooting through my body.

Everyone gasps and some even turn around so they can't see me in pain. "Killian can you please make sure that it's a woman who comes and checks on me," I asked Killian pleadingly.

There is no fucking way I'm letting another man touch my body unless it's Killian or I'm hugging my friends or possibly my brothers.

"Of course amore"

Carefully coming over to my side of the bed he lifts me up under my arms as Kaden comes over so my arms are on both of their shoulders. Painfully getting to my bathroom I ask Kaden and Killian to leave because I do not want Killian to see my body right now.

Kaden was quick to get out but Killian was extremely hesitant until I started getting angry with him so he nodded and left.

I just don't want him to see my body.

I haven't fucking shaved in forever.

Getting into the hot shower I am so happy at this moment I have a seat placed in it because it made it a lot easier for me to have a somewhat normal shower. I wash my hair over and over again as well as washing my body twice as much. I somehow managed to shave everything which was amazing for me because now stepping out of the shower I feel refreshed and finally clean.