12.

Atlanta, Georgia
1212 - sɪɢɴɪғɪᴇs sᴘɪʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢs.
___________________________

"So bitches can just fuck my nigga now, huh?" Terri stormed up to Lakinna and Mai as they were walking around campus that Friday afternoon. The two had just finished their classes for the day. It was 55° outside so they both had on coats. Lakinna was sporting her black Moncler puffer coat that her ex-boyfriend bought her a while back and Mai had on a gray and black Saikuru cropped North Face jacket she received from her grandmother last Christmas.

"What you talkin' 'bout?" Lakinna chuckled and held a clueless expression, knowing exactly what the girl was referring to.

"Bitch, don't act silly." Terri let out a breath of air, "Cause if I hit you in your shit, Ima' be the only one laughing."

"You ain't hittin' shit. You would've been done it, bitch!" Lakinna retorted as she mugged the girl.

Lakinna was honestly tired of Terri. So what she had sex with her man? The majority of Clark did and Terri wasn't mad at them. Terri made it known that Lakinna and Mai were no longer her friends after the verbal argument in Starbucks.

"Y'all need to stop before we all get kicked out of school." Mai spoke up as she stuck her hands in the pockets of her coat.

"Bitch fuck you because you fake too! That's why Meech be fucking other bitches under your nose." Terri mugged Mai.

"Meech ain't got shit to do with this conversation. He ain't my nigga." She shrugged. After last night, she didn't want Meech to stay the night. She knew giving in was wrong but it felt good. She was still mad at him. It was going to take more than great dick and head.

"So if I go mess with him, it ain't gonna be a problem?" Terri scoffed as she looked over Mai. She was sick of Mai acting so innocent about anything. Terri knew Mai was clearly taking Lakinna's side due to their longer friendship. Terri was tired of third wheeling with the crew when it was other people that would appreciate her.

"He wouldn't mess with your bobble headed ass anyways." Lakinna spat, "This between me and you. Not Mai. Not Meech. So what you tryna do, sis?"

"Fuck you, Kinna." Terri mugged both of the girls and walked off, bumping Lakinna hard as she made her way to Jessie's dorm.

Lakinna was at Clark University on a full ride so she didn't need to fight anyone anyways. She knew if she fought she'd get kicked out in a heart beat. Her parents didn't play and she was so close to graduating. Lakinna didn't want nothing except for her degree in Early Childhood Education. She figured she could fight Terri after she walked across the stage.

"Dumb bitch be talking allat smack!" Lakinna shook her head as her and Mai continued to walk towards their building.

"And to think that bitch was our friend at one point." Mai added as she shook her head. It was hard to choose friends wisely in their generation.

"Girl fuck that. If she even speaks to Meech, I'm whooping her ass for you."

As they continued to walk and chat, two guys approached them. They didn't look familiar but Lakinna and Mai both stayed to themselves unless it was a party.

"Damn, yall fine asses attend Clark?" One of the guys said. He was about six feet, had neat dreads, buff and brownskin with nice teeth. "What's yall names?"