56-60

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 56: Fly to Lao Tzu! (Additional changes)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 56: Fly to Lao Tzu! (Additional changes)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 56 Fly to Lao Tzu! (Additional changes)

  Yao Xue pierced through the clouds and almost shook the door of Shen Wenqian's office.

   Before the two assistants had time to react, she ‘swish’ disappeared in place.

  "You instigated Brother Shen to abandon me, did you? If you hadn't signed you, Brother Shen wouldn't want me!"

  Yao Xue's facial features are fierce, and she rushes towards Ruan Qi with her teeth and claws dancing.

   "I strangle you to death——!!!"

boom!

  In the exclamation of the two assistants, the office door behind him was knocked open, and Shen Wenqian, who heard the movement, rushed out of the room.

  At the same time, a person suddenly appeared behind Ruan Qi.

  He looked at Yao Xue who was leaping over, raising his long legs and shouting.

  "Fly to Laozi——!"

  Yao Xue let out a scream of ‘Wow’ and flew out in a parabola.

  Two assistants: "..."

  Shen Wenqian: "..."

  "..." Ruan Qi was silent for a moment, then slowly turned his head to look at the person kicking Yao Xue.

  Wang Leke retracted his leg, pulled the fluorescent green hair, and showed her a standard smile with eight teeth.

  Ruan Qi once again was dazzled by his green light and his eyes hurt.

  She turned her head back silently and looked at Yao Xue who was lying on the ground and humming.

   "Little Seven."

  Shen Wenqian walked over quickly and glanced around her, "Are you okay? Did Yao Xue hurt you?"

  Ruan Qi shook his head.

  Shen Wenqian breathed a sigh of relief, turned his head to look at Yao Xue, his face turned cold.

   "Assistant Zhao, let the security guard come up and drag her out."

  Yao Xue struggled to get up from the ground after hearing this.

   "Shen Wenqian...you, you can't do this! There is still a contract between us!"

   "Contract?" Shen Wenqian sneered, "I can't remember this without mentioning it. Miss Yao, you have violated the content of the contract when you framed Jinhua with Fengyu Group.

  Later, the Jinhua Legal Department will formally file a lawsuit. Go home and wait for the court's summons. "

  Yao Xue's face was pale.

  At this time, the security arrived in time.

  They set up Yao Xuetuo to the elevator entrance, Yao Xue reacted, struggling and screaming.