861-870

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 861: Cheng Yan is over (three shifts)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 861: Cheng Yan is over (three shifts)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Article 861 is over (three shifts)

Snapped--!

  A clear applause broke the silence in the elevator.

  Cheng Yan was beaten and shook her head too much.

  She was stunned for a moment, until the fiery tingling on her face finally came back to her senses.

  She covered her face and raised her head, watching Cheng Jinyan scream in disbelief: "You hit me?!"

   "Cheng Jinyan! You beat me for that bitch?!"

  Cheng Yan's unpleasant screams like a gong pierced Cheng Jinyan's eardrums.

  He frowned uncomfortably, a daze hidden deep in his eyes.

  To play Cheng Yan in public for Ruan Qi, this was something that Cheng Jinyan had never expected.

  When Cheng Yan viciously said that Ruan Qi had been slept by him, he had no other feelings. He only felt anger that he had never had in more than two decades.

  That kind of anger makes him unable to control, and his heart does not want to control it.

  At that time, he even had an urge to kill Cheng Yan.

  This kind of impulse has never been seen in his life of self-restraint, but he does not resist it at all.

  The person who insulted Ruan Qi deserves to be beaten—this is his most true thoughts just now, now, and possibly the future.

  Cheng Jinyan couldn’t figure out what he was thinking.

  But he doesn't regret hitting Cheng Yan, even if she is grandfather's favorite granddaughter.

  Cheng Jinyan went through a series of mental activities, and the dazed touch of his eyes disappeared.

  He slowly rubbed his sore palm, raised his eyelids and glanced at Cheng Yan faintly.

  This look is indifferent and ruthless, and it makes the scalp numb.

  Cheng Yan was like a wild duck with her neck stuck, and her scream stopped abruptly.

  "Cheng, Cheng Jinyan, you..."

   "Cheng Yan." Cheng Jinyan interrupted her expressionlessly.

  He looked at her indifferently, raised his hand to support his glasses, and spoke without emotion like a precision machine——

  "Apart from your background, what else do you compare to Ruan Qi?"

Cheng Yan's face changed suddenly.

  Cheng Jinyan ignored her blue face and continued to state a fact without emotion——

  "I and Ruan Qi are friends. It is not her who climbed up, but me. Cheng Yan, even if you add up to a hundred of you, it’s not as clean as Ruan Qi."

  The words are over, Ding——!

  The elevator door opened.

  Cheng Jinyan stopped responding to her, turned and walked into the elevator.