971-980

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 971: Will Master Xi kill me (one more)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 971: Will Master Xi kill me (one more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 971 Will Xi Ye kill me (one more)

  Five minutes later, Ember Xiumu returned the phone to the pomp.

  A genius musician, a big academic circle, a genius double degree winner, and a special consultant of the China Cyber ​​Security Center.

  A little girl who has not reached her twentieth birthday has so many identities at the same time, and he just said that she is a liar.

good, very good, excellent.

  Ember Xiu wanted to take his head off and put it in a bathtub filled with potion for a dip. Because he felt that the tumor on his head was not his brother, but himself.

  Yu Yurong and Lin Zhi were shocked when they learned that Ruan Qi had so many identities.

   "Miss Ruan is so amazing, why didn't you say it earlier, A Kuang!"

   "I haven't had time to say it." Sheng Guang shook his head and smiled bitterly. "Axiu has been making trouble since he came back, and I don't even have a chance to explain."

  Ember Xiu, who was buckled in the pot, couldn't help but blush.

He scratched the tip of his nose in embarrassment, feeling a little guilty, "I didn't expect this little girl's identity to be so terrible. She got a double degree in Jian Qiao at the age of fifteen... How does the brain grow? But brother-in-law, this Miss Ruan is so powerful. Why haven’t you heard of her in the Imperial Capital before?"

  Such a genius girl, surely no family will hide it from others, right?

"Xiao Qi has only been in the Imperial Capital for more than a year, and I don't know the specifics." Sheng Guang shook his head. "It's just that Xiao Qi has a special background, and some of his abilities are not easy to be too public. So before the Xi family Keep covering up her information."

   "Wait a minute." Embenxiu found Huadian.

  He changed his hand to support Xiao Jintian, and asked in confusion, "Why did the Xi family help Miss Ruan cover up information? Is she a relative of Old Xi?"

  Grand occasion: "..."

  Sheng Kuang really feels that his sixth uncle and his family are all silly studying.

  Yu Yurong and Lin Zhi’s husband and wife are very old, so I don’t know this. Ember Xiu was only twenty-two years old, how did he live like an old man, without even knowing the slightest turmoil in the circle?

  The grand occasion does not know how many times I sighed.

  He looked at his silly and stupid brother in the lobby with exhaustion, and said silently, “The Xi family will help Xiao Qi cover up information because she is Lao Jiu’s fiancée.”

  Ember repair: "...???"

  He knew every word that Sheng Kuang said, but he didn't seem to understand each other.

  Jinxiu looked dull as if she was silly, "Brother-in-law, what you said is the old nine..."

   "Xi Jiu." The grand occasion raised his forehead, "It's the Lord Xi in your mouth."