141-150

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 141: Ruan Qi, go to death! (Add more votes)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 141: Ruan Qi, go to death! (Add more votes)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 141 Ruan Qi, go to death! (Add more votes)

  Ruan Qi looked at them, blinked, his blank eyes gradually turned into surprises.

  She is happy, "Ah! With a cry, holding the two big wings behind him with both hands, he trot to several people.

  Several little girls saw her coming, and shouted and jumped excitedly.

   "Soft, be careful, don't run!"

   "Soft, beware of wings!"

   She was a little girl of about the same age, but she was **** like a mother.

  Ruan Qi ran in front of a few people and looked at them with bright eyes.

   "Are you here to see me?"

  The little girls nodded vigorously.

   Suddenly, Ruan Qi showed a soft smile.

  Several little girls screamed in excitement, chanting ‘so beautiful, so cute, so cute’.

  Since Ruan Qi entered the entertainment circle, this is the first time I have met with fans.

  Although she became an entertainer to survive, she really likes these cute marshmallows.

  Ruan Qi looked at the little girls curiously.

   "Why didn't you go to school today? Is it on holiday?"

   "Soft and soft, today is Sunday, have you been confused?" a girl said with a smile.

  Ruan Qi then remembered that it was Sunday. She patted her forehead and smiled embarrassedly.

  At this time, a girl took out a blue tin box from her schoolbag.

   "Soft and soft, these are some of the little biscuits we made. The first time I made it, it is not very good-looking, I hope you don’t dislike it."

  Ruan Qi did not expect that they even made gifts for herself. She took the box in surprise and opened it in front of a few people.

  In the box, there are neatly arranged three rows of cookies. The edges of the biscuits are a bit mushy, but they are made with great care at first glance.

  Ruan Qi's eyes surging with soft light.

  She closed the box and said to them seriously: "Thank you, I like it very much!"

  The little girls were so excited that they almost cried.

  At this time, Ruan Qi seemed to have thought of something. She threw down the sentence ‘you wait a while’, turned and ran with her big wings on her back.

  Several fans looked at each other.

  Not long after, Ruan Qi ran back with big wings on his back.

  She handed the plastic bag in her hand to several people.

   "It's hot. My friend bought these ice creams. You can eat them."