1111-1120

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 1111: Xi Ye revealed the stuffing

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 1111: Xi Ye revealed the stuffing

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 1111

  Even on stage to eat cake with Ruanbao!

  This temptation is too big!

  The screams on the scene not only did not calm down, but they tended to become more hysterical.

  Lunan managed to control the scene, and then handed the stage to Ruan Qi again.

  The next show is dance.

  Ruan Qi changed his clothes and returned to the stage, and the blast and rhythmic music sounded.

  Si Jiu sat under the stage, watching the **** the stage swaying in the agitated drumbeat, her cold eyes gradually deepened.

  He stared at her closely, not missing any tiny movements.

   Just then, the phone in the jacket shook.

  Xi Jiu took out his phone, slowly retracted his gaze on the little girl, and lowered his head.

   is a WeChat.

  【Shen Wenqian: Master Xi, I am waiting for you in the prop room outside the venue. 】

  Xi Jiu's eyebrows moved slightly, after a moment of contemplation, there was a touch of light in his eyes.

  Shen Wenqian guessed his identity out of ten.

  Xi Jiu put the phone back in his pocket, raised his hand and patted Assistant Xiamu on the shoulder, then stood up and walked out.

  The confused wooden assistant hurriedly followed.

  Two people walked out of the venue.

  The heavy door of the venue slowly closed, isolating the passionate music and screams.

  "BOSS?" Assistant Mu didn't know what Xi Jiu was going to do when he came out, and looked at him suspiciously.

   Xi Jiu did not speak, and the cold eyes hidden under the hood swept around, then raised his foot to the prop room on the right side of the venue.

  He walked to the door of the props room and stopped, raised his hand, and knocked on the door three times calmly.

  As soon as the sound fell, the door between the props was immediately opened from the inside.

  ——It is Shen Wenqian.

   Assistant Mu saw Shen Wenqian, and his eyes were surprised. But soon, he reacted, and Xi Jiu probably revealed himself.

  ...The artist under his hand has made a boyfriend. The boyfriend was not at peace, put on a super-drenched waistcoat and ran to the birthday party to make waves, and then revealed his stuff.

  For a time, Assistant Wooden didn't know whether to sympathize with Xi Jiu or Shen Wenqian.

  ...It's pretty miserable anyway.

  If you have to compare, then Shen Wenqian may be a bit more miserable.

   Assistant Mu pityingly glanced at Manager Shen’s hair, calmly pushed down his glasses, and said, “Boss, I’m outside to check the wind. You can go in and talk with Mr. Shen.”