321-330

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 321: Don't hit him! (Four more)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 321: Don't hit him! (Four more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 321 Don't beat him! (Four more)

  Blood flowed from the back of his head to the ground, spreading large swaths of scarlet.

  The little girl who was tightly guarded in her arms was stinged by the blood red in front of her eyes.

  At this time, a drop of blood fell, just on her eyelid.

  She blinked her eyes slightly, and the blood slowly flowed into her eyes, and a **** color filled her eyes.

   "Damn, I almost got run off by this little girl!"

  The chasing man threw the iron rod and kicked the boy violently.

  The other two men grabbed the little girl's hand and dragged it out.

  The boy who lost too much blood hugged her tightly, letting a few punches and kicks, gritted his teeth and did not let go.

   "Fuck! Still a hard bone!"

  A man scolded an swear word, and suddenly there was an energy in his hand.

  The energy was like an arrow, hitting the boy's shoulder.

  The boy's shoulders made a sound of cracking bones.

  He paled, gritted his teeth, and guarded the little girl in his arms more tightly.

   Seeing that he didn't let go, the man punched his back with an angry punch.

  The surging energy rushed into the heart, and the boy trembled all over, and he spouted blood ‘wow’.

  A drop of warm blood fell on the little girl's face.

  The little girl opened her eyes wide, "Bingshan brother..."

   is already the young man at the end of the crossbow, patted her hand gently.

   "I'm fine, don't be afraid."

  Speaking, he vomited another mouthful of blood.

  At this moment, a man suddenly raised his fist.

   came with a strong fist, and hit the young man's head with a punch!

  The young man’s brain buzzed, as if a thousand sharp blades cut the brain nerves at the same time.

  His eyes turned black for a while, but his hands still held the little girl tightly.

  The man saw that a blow could not be achieved, and then raised his fist and fell fiercely!

  The boy's body trembled fiercely, and he plunged into endless darkness.

  The man kicked him hard.

   "Damn, I've scrapped my enthusiasm so much! What are you still doing? Pull out that little girl movie for me!"

  The other two grabbed one of the little girl’s hands and pulled out—

   "Brother Zhang, I can't pull it out."

   "Fuck! That kid is half dead, why is he still holding this girl?!"