481-490

EN

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 481: When the ancestors give up (one more)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 481: When the ancestors give up (one more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 481 When the ancestor confessed (one more)

  "The release date of the second single is scheduled for the 20th of this month. 0220, the date is quite special and quite meaningful." Shen Wenqian laughed.

  Ruan Qi nodded, indicating that these matters will be solely responsible for the company.

  Shen Wenqian: "The third episode of "The King of Singers" will be broadcast live the next night. The program team will help you promote your new song at that time. By the way, Jian Chao's single is set on the 18th."

  The little girl who was drinking yogurt gently raised her eyebrows.

  "Jian Chao prepared this single for more than a year, and it cost a lot of money to produce it. Both him and the company value it very much. Fans have long been gearing up."

  Speaking, Shen Wenqian sighed, "Just because of Jian Chao and his fans' urination, after your single is released, it will be a **** storm again."

   "Don't be afraid." The little girl bit the straw, "It's a mule or a horse. Pull it out for a stroll."

  After the last "First Love" and the theme song of the Supreme Singer, Shen Wenqian has no doubts about the musical strength of his son.

  What's more, this new song also invited the Asian singer Yan Jiuyuan to sing along, at least there are passers-by.

  But he is afraid that Jian Chao's grandson will make trouble!

  Especially those super fans, these days, they have been targeting Black Ruan Qi as their life goal.

  Thinking of fans who are as indifferent as Jian Chao, Shen Wenqian feels that the roots of his hair are a little itchy.

  He couldn't help but touched his hairline, and saw the little girl opposite got up and began to dress.

   "What are you going to do?"

  "Go to the Cyber ​​Security Center." Ruan Qi finished his last sip of yogurt. "This time I went back to the Tianlu headquarters and got some news. I have to go to the Xie Department to ventilate."

  Shen Wenqian: "..."

  Oh, I almost forgot, my son is also a technical instructor specially invited by the Cyber ​​Security Center.

  Hey, signing an artist with so many identities is really distressing!

  ......

  Immediately after Jinhua Entertainment, Ruan Qi rode his little eyelashes towards the cyber security center.

  After the Spring Festival is the coldest time,

  The little girl wearing a furry hat, down jacket and snow boots, wearing pink gloves, riding a small electric donkey with eyelashes inverted, has become a beautiful landscape in the harsh winter.

  It didn't take long for Ruan Qi to ride a little e-donkey and wait for the green light photos to be posted on the Internet.

  【No money: Marshmallow is coming soon to claim it, is this your idol? @阮柒官方后援会[Photo]]