391-400

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 391: Come to hit the place! (Two more)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 391: Come to hit the place! (Two more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 391 is here to smash the scene! (Two more)

  Gu Feiyang: "It's him! You will check it for me right away!"

  The phone hangs up with a ‘click’.

  The yellow-haired man sitting next to him couldn’t help but speak: "Brother Gu, you..."

  Without finishing the words, the phone ringing rang again.

  Gu Feiyang immediately answered the phone: "Where is the person?"

  ...

   Outside the box, Ruan Qi hung up the phone.

  Gu Yi smiled and looked at her: "Sister Ruan Qi, do you want to go for a drive?"

  The little girl shook her head.

   "No, thank you." After speaking, she turned and returned to the box.

   Gu Yi looked at the closed door, and slowly took out a small white pill from his trouser pocket.

  ...

  Ruan Qi returned to his seat and sat down.

  The plate in front of her was full of lobster meat that Ruan Munan helped her peel.

  The little girl happily bent her peachy eyes and took a bite with a small spoon happily.

satisfy! ~

   Ruan Munan looked at the little girl’s vivid expression, and Jun’s face showed tenderness.

  Su Qing, who was sitting opposite, saw this scene, burning with jealousy.

  She gave Ruan Qi a cold look, then smiled and said to Ruan Munan: "Munan, about the cooperation that we discussed the other day, let’s talk about..."

  Without finishing the words, the box door opened, and Gu Yi walked in with a smile on his face, holding the tea tray.

  Su Qing glanced across the tea tray, and a dark light flashed across her eyes.

  Gu Yi smiled and looked at her, then put the tea tray on the table.

   "Today's dishes are a bit greasy, everyone drink tea to relieve the greasiness."

  Speaking, he picked up the small teapot and poured a few cups of tea skillfully.

  Su Tian glanced at the tea cup without a trace, smiled and said to Ruan Munan: "A Yi, this kid is a good tea maker, Mu Nan, Miss Ruan, you guys have a taste."

  After speaking, he personally served two cups of tea to Ruan Qi and Ruan Munan.

  Su Tian is a partner of Yunqi Group, and Ruan Munan should not refuse his tea because of reason.

  He politely thanked him, and held up the tea cup with his slender fingers.

  Su Qing, who was sitting opposite, straightened up excitedly, watching Ruan Munan put the teacup to her mouth with shining eyes.