281-290

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 281: Your dad is not his own! (One more)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 281: Your dad is not his own! (One more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 281 Your dad is not his own! (One more)

  Ruan Munan has been busy with company affairs recently. The little girl felt sorry for her brother and did not tell him about Ruan Xuanhua’s forcing her to have a blind date.

  But as smart as Ruan Munan, how can one fail to understand the relationship between Ruan Chunhua and Dong Qicheng.

  What a big drama where an aunt sells a niece!

   Ruan Munan treats anyone kindly and politely, but the premise is-the other party does not touch his bottom line.

  His bottom line is his family, especially the sister Ruan Qi, who is like his inverse scales, she will die if she touches it!

   Ruan Munan looked at Dong Qicheng, the eyes of the always gentle man were full of chills.

  Dong Qicheng was startled by his terrifying eyes.

  He took a few steps back in a panic, tripping over the legs of the table under his feet, and almost fell to the ground.

   "Dong Gongzi!"

   Ruan Chunhua hurried to help him.

  Dong Qicheng stood firm in embarrassment, and then threw her hand away.

"Manager Ruan, is this your cute and cute niece? I'll give you a face and come over to have a blind date with her. She would be fine! Bring a brother to scare me! Ruan Chunhua, you, the manager of the Fengyu Group, don't want to do it NS?!"

   Ruan Xuanhua's face changed drastically.

  She hurriedly said with a smile: "Dong Gongzi, calm down your anger, Xiao Qi, the child from the countryside, has never seen the world, so don’t know her in general."

  Speaking, she turned her head and stared at Ruan Qi, "Little Qi! Not yet come to apologize to Dong Gongzi!"

   "..." The little girl looked at her with a foolish look.

   Seeing that she didn't respond, Ruan Chunhua slapped her hand on the table with a ‘bang’.

   She coldly shouted: "I am an elder, do you still not listen to me!"

  Ruan Qi did not speak.

  She buttoned her sweater and hat on her head again, and then put on a mask.

   "Brother, let's go."

  The little girl took Ruan Munan's hand and turned to leave.

  Ruan Chunhua was anxious, she stepped on high heels of ten centimeters and rushed over, and then locked the box door with a ‘pop’.

  Ruan Qi raised his eyebrows lightly.

   Ruan Xuanhua: "Isn't it just a blind date? Are you as for!"

She blocked the door, looking at the two brothers and sisters with hatred of iron and steel, "Dong Gongzi is the heir of the Fengyu Group. It is your blessing that he wants to make friends with you! And Mu Nan, it's not me who said you. I haven't even had a job after returning to China for so long. Look at Mr. Dong. If you are successful in your career, you will become famous! Look at yourself!"