701-710

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 701: Burst 8

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 701: Burst 8

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 701

   "No need, right?" Ruan Qi blinked in shock, "I can't accept it if I don't have any merits."

"If you give it to you, take it." Wei Jiaming sipped a sip of the health tea. "Anyway, it's the property of the master. Your master is the master, and this land is normal for you. My master said, I didn't see you yesterday. And Coyote. When I have time in the future, let me take you two back to headquarters."

  "Headquarters?" Ruan Qi raised his head curiously, "Brother Jiaming, where is the headquarters of Shimen?"

   "It's actually a courtyard house. Now there are high-rise buildings everywhere, so there are no divisions or headquarters."

  Wei Jiaming said, using his mobile phone to send her the address of the courtyard house, "If you encounter problems that cannot be solved in the future, go to the courtyard house. Many uncles and uncles will go there to play mahjong when they are free."

  "Play mahjong?" The little girl's eyes trembled twice.

"Yeah." Wei Jiaming nodded, "The elders were all right, so they opened a mahjong club in the courtyard. There are also several female uncles who like square dancing and set up a dance troupe in the big courtyard. Moon won the first place in the community group dance competition."

   Ruan Qi: "..."

  The tall image of Shimen gradually collapsed.

  ……

  Because "First Love" and "One Thought" are going to be filmed in MV, after Shen Wenqian negotiated with the crew, Jian Guoqiang decided to film all of Ruan Qi's scenes together.

  So for the next week, the little girl stayed in a highly busy state of sleeping only four hours a day.

  Jian Guoqiang originally thought that Ruan Qi’s performance would have problems under such extremely high-pressure working conditions.

   What he didn't expect was that the little girl looked haggard and tired. But as soon as he entered the role, the whole person was radiant and radiant as if he had taken medicine.

  And what’s even more surprising is that in such a continuous shooting, her acting has improved so fast.

  Jian Guoqiang looked at the girl who was crying silently in the camera, but made everyone feel the heart-piercing girl, and couldn't help sighing.

   "This girl is such a treasure!"

  The screenwriter sitting aside nodded in agreement.

   "If you polish it again, it will become a great weapon."

  Ruan Qi didn’t know that the most ruthless guide to scold himself on weekdays, he was complimenting himself with a hundred non-repeated words.

  At this moment, she fell into the torrential rain, crying heartbreakingly, and the earth broke apart.

  When Xi Jiu followed Bo also appeared on the set, she saw this scene.

  Although he knew it was filming, Xi Jiu's heart was still bored when he saw the little girl's eyes full of sorrow.