101-110

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 101: The face-slapped show begins (please ask for votes)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 101: The face-slapped show begins (please ask for votes)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 101 The face-slapping drama begins (please ask for votes)

  The next morning, Ruan Qi opened Weibo, and tens of thousands of messages flooded her palms.

The topic of   #林健阮柒# hung on the hot search all night. Fans of Lin Jian were very angry and thought that this hot search was deliberately bought by Ruan Qi in order to keep up with Lin Jian's popularity.

  Many irrational fans went to Ruan Qi’s Weibo to swear. Ruan Qi’s fans are small, but they are noisy. They can only be beaten by Lin Jian’s fans.

  Ruan Qi casually clicked on a few private messages cursing her, and his eyes darkened when he saw the words involving family members in them.

  Baby Barley makes breakfast and walks in with the dried clothes.

  It twisted its head and glanced at the phone, Ruan Qi, the display on his chest flashed.

   "Dad, you are in a bad mood." Baby Barley said milkily.

  Ruan Qi put down the phone, looked at it with his chin, and said with a smile, "Yes, someone scolded my mother."

  "Dad’s mom is grandma." Baby Barley threw her clothes on the bed, and the manipulator clicked madly on the display, "Which little calf doesn't want to live anymore! This baby gave him a colorful bang!"

  Ruan Qi: "The colorful bangs are no longer needed. Come here, Barley, and there is a task for you."

  —*—*—

  At 8:30 in the morning, Ruan Qi arrived on the crew on time.

  She walked in all the way, and the crew cast strange eyes.

   "This group of foolish people," Bai Li chuckled as she sat cross-legged in the system, "It seems that no matter which plane you are in, there will be some people who listen to the wind or the rain, and have no judgment at all."

  Ruan Qi's complexion was as usual, and he went straight to the dressing room to make-up.

  Not long after, Lin Jian came.

  He greeted everyone in a gentle manner, and he was considerate and polite everywhere.

  Ruan Qi opened his eyes and watched him walk into the dressing room through the mirror.

   "Xiao Ruan, morning." Lin Jian greeted her kindly, as if things on the Internet didn't exist.

  Ruan Qi peach blossom dangled her eyes, showing a sweet smile.

   "Ms. Lin is early."

  Lin Jian calmly observed her expression.

  "Xiao Ruan," he took advantage of the makeup artist to go out to fetch things, and leaned close to Ruan Qi, with an apologetic expression, "I'm sorry about what happened last night. I apologize to you for my fans."

  The white glass in the system spouted out with a mouthful of water.

   "Damn! Push all the mistakes to the fans?! Why is this guy so thick-skinned?!"