821-830

EN

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 821: Ruan Qi won the prize with shady (three shifts)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 821: Ruan Qi won the prize with shady (three shifts)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 821 Ruan Qi won the prize with shady (three shifts)

   Ruan Qi slept deeply all night.

  The next morning, she was awakened by the harsh telephone ringing.

  The little girl closed her eyes and touched the phone in a daze.

   "Ruan Xiaoqi, something went wrong online!" Shen Wenqian's slightly solemn voice came from the receiver, "Many people say that the reason you won the best female singer is because of the inside story of the Golden Melody Award!"

  Ruan Qi's sleepy bugs ran away in a flash.

  She sat up from the bed with her shoulders on her shoulders, "What's the matter? Wasn't it okay last night?"

  Shen Wenqian: "Things broke up in the middle of the night. Do you remember that during the day yesterday, Cheng Yan had hidden rules for the Golden Melody Award in the live broadcast room?"

   "Remember." The little girl raised her eyebrows, "Is it related to her?"

"The wave of people who made the noise only listened to her words before screaming on the Internet about the Golden Melody Award. Now many people have been brought to the rhythm, and the official WeChat account of the Golden Melody Award has fallen. Everyone is asking the judges to give an explanation! "

  Ruan Qi debuted for half a year, and even cut the fifth prize, and even the balance of the Chinese national opera world was broken by her.

  Although most people think she deserves her name, there are still some keyboard guys who think-why is she?

  A 19-year-old girl, why can the Golden Melody Award judges break the balance for her?

  There are so many big singers who have not broken the record, but she is a little girl.

  If this is not someone behind, what else can it be? !

  She must rely on unspoken rules to take the lead!

  There must be an inside story in this award!

  A group of sunspots who claim to be 'understandable' began to craze in rhythm on the Internet, and some even said that they took photos of Ruan Qi sleeping with the judges of the Golden Melody Award.

  Unknowing passers-by were gradually biased, and public opinion began to appear polarized.

  After Ruan Qi hung up the phone, he immediately opened Weibo.

  #金曲奖有黑幕#--This topic is ranked first in the hot search list!

  And immediately behind it is #阮柒得奖内幕#, followed by a black, red, black and red explosion.

  Ruan Qi clicked into the topic square, and the most popular one was an entertainment Weibo.

  【Entertainment trail: Ruan Qi cut five consecutive prizes, breaking the music record in the past ten years. I suddenly remembered that the daughter of Cheng's family said during the live broadcast yesterday, 'I feel that Ruan Qi's 14 consecutive nominations are a bit exaggerated'. Think about the inside story of the Golden Melody Award she said again, and suddenly feel the water is a bit deep. A 19-year-old girl who just made her debut, cut five consecutive prizes and crushed all the big singers. This... what do you think? 】