451-460

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 451: Surprise for mother (five changes to make up for yesterday)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 451: Surprise for mother (five changes to make up for yesterday)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 451 Surprise for mother (five changes make up yesterday)

  The little girl leaning on Xi Jiu gave a little ‘Wow’.

  She trot to the window and looked up at the fireworks outside the window.

  At this moment, a few snowflakes slowly fell.

Ruan Qi blinked and opened the window.

  The Xijia Manor is full of beaming red lanterns. The night is set against the red light, and there are dots of snowflakes.

  Ruan Qi stretched out her hand, and a snowflake fell on her palm.

  "Jiujiu, it's snowing!~"

  The beautiful peach blossom eyes of the little girl are full of surprises.

   Just then, her shoulders sank, and a down jacket was draped over her.

  "Be careful of colds." Xi Jiu rubbed her head gently, and then covered the hat of the down jacket.

  Ruan Qi bends her peachy eyes, and the curved corners of her mouth are sweet and honeyed.

  The snow outside the window is getting bigger and bigger, the goose-feather-like snowflakes are floating in the night, and the ground is soon covered with a thin layer.

  Ruan Qi leaned on the man's arm, tilted his head and watched the heavy snow in the sky, his eyes suddenly lit up.

   "Jiujiu, shall we go out and set off fireworks?"

  Xi Jiu looked at the little girl's eager expression, and made a dozing ‘um’.

  ……

  Two people put on their coats and walked out of the main house holding hands.

  Gong Qi had already prepared all kinds of fireworks and firecrackers. Ruan Qi ran over wearing a thick down jacket, looking at all kinds of firecrackers with bright eyes.

Gong Qi looked at the cheerful little girl, smiled and handed out a firework stick, "Madam, do you want to play this?"

  Ruan Qi glanced at the firework stick, and raised her small eyebrows in disgust, "Gong housekeeper, this firework stick is too gentle, is there something more bold?"

   "???" Three question marks popped out of the palace housekeeper with extremely high professional quality.

  The little girl pushed aside the fireworks stick in his hand, poked her **** over the firecrackers, and then gave a pleasant ‘ah’.

   "There is a double-shot cannon!"

  She took out two thick and big red double-shot cannons, and happily asked Gongqi: "Is there a lighter?"

  Gong Qi looked at the firecracker in the little girl's hand, and the corners of her mouth twitched fiercely.

  Double-shot cannon, also called second kick, is so powerful that even iron barrels can be exploded.