761-770

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 761: Hurt

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 761: Hurt

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 761

  Q base, apron.

  Gu Feiyang was wearing a black field uniform, and his cold phoenix eyes fell on Bai Yuchen.

  Bai Yuchen inserted the gun into the holster and walked quickly with the action team.

  Gu Feiyang straightened up, his casual voice was somewhat solemn, "Are you all ready?"

  Bai Yuchen said ‘ok’ and turned to ask him, “Where’s my sister-in-law and her brother?”

   "Already on the way." Gu Feiyang buckled his belt, "Let's go and save people."

  ……

  The black helicopter slowly lifted off.

  At the same time, a black sports car, like an angry leopard, roared out of the Yuyuan Garden.

  Two groups of people from different places rushed to the location of the location sent by Baby Damai at the fastest speed.

  At this time, on a private plane in H city.

  The handsome black-haired man was full of frost, and deep worries and anxiety were suppressed in the depths of his black eyes.

  ……

  In the woods, the night is thick.

  The breeze is cool, with a strong smell of blood permeating the wind.

  Ruan Qi and Nie Hengcheng Jinyan, the three stood back to back, surrounded by a dozen ancient martial arts killers.

  The atmosphere was dignified and depressed, and cold sweat slowly flowed down the three people's foreheads.

  Ruan Qi's eyes swept across the killers' faces one by one.

   "Mr. Cheng."

  She suddenly spoke.

   "I believe you haven't robbed each other's wife."

Cheng Jin said, tensing his nerves and guarding his whole body: "?"

  Before he could react, she heard the little girl say again, "...You should have robbed all three generations of women in the family."

   More than a dozen ancient martial arts killers, all of them are terrifyingly high in strength, and one of them is close to the rank of Xi Jiu.

  This kind of lineup can at least carry tens of billions of box office in a movie.

  What kind of hatred is it necessary for the other party to send so many masters to chase and kill him?

  Ruan Qi looked at the Guwu masters who circled around, revealing the word'you grievance' all over his body.

  "..." Cheng Jinyan choked when he was asked.

  He also knew that the little girl was tired by himself tonight, and he couldn't help but apologize, "Miss Ruan, if I can go out alive tonight, I will increase the price for you."