491-500

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 491: Be your male companion (two more)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 491: Be your male companion (two more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 491 Be Your Male Companion (two more)

  Ruan Qi said, he licked his lips and glanced at Jian Chao, and then jokingly said, "Yi Nian" is not as good as Master Jian Chao's "Flying", you can just listen to it."

  The audience in the studio all laughed with a bang.

  The barrage is also full of laughter of ‘hahahaha’.

   [Does the length of creation time have anything to do with the quality of the work? Yan Jiuyuan's "Dream" was written in only a week. 】

【That's right! Chu Tao's fame song was composed for two months, okay? 】

  【A grassroots creator. I have met so many talented musicians. Inspiration is the most important thing in song writing. 】

   [Who was the one before, who kept saying that it took five years to write that song, but the result? It's terrible! 】

  【I used to like Jian Chao's upright character, is he now being slapped? 】

  【Jealous! Jian Chao's remarks were obviously satirizing Ruan Qi. 】

  【Ruan Qi, this little girl made me to death, just listen to me, haha! When her new song is released, I will definitely buy a digital single. 】

  Jian Chao has been following the straightforward route, and even his fans are very straightforward.

  How far is Geng?

  All the comments on the barrage that said Jian Chao was bad, they all scolded.

  Waiting for Jianchao’s agent to respond, this incident has already made it to the top of Weibo’s hot search.

  After the live broadcast of the program ended, Jian Chao learned about the Internet and slammed the door again angrily.

  The little girl who was removing her makeup was startled by the loud slamming of the door.

  She raised her head, glanced at the creaking door, and a series of ellipsis appeared above her head.

  Is this person coming to Auntie?

  Why is so irritable~

  The little girl sighed helplessly, and took out a piece of makeup remover again.

  After she finished washing her face, she changed to embarrassed Shen Shi and Feng Qin.

   "Little Qi, do you want to have a big meal together?" Shen Shi asked gently.

  Ruan Qi wiped off the water with a face towel, wrinkled his little face and shook his head: "I will shoot a magazine next Tuesday. I have to control my diet these two days."

   Standing next to Shen Shi, Feng Qin swept the little girl's slender waist without a trace.

   "Okay," Shen Shi gently rubbed her loose hair, "I'll have an appointment when you finish filming the magazine."