421-430

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 421: Ruan Xiaoqi live broadcast to save people (two more)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 421: Ruan Xiaoqi live broadcast to save people (two more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 421 Ruan Xiaoqi Live Broadcast to Save People (two more)

  Xi Jiu watched the little girl who looked like a goblin on TV, her thin lips slowly evoked a petting smile.

  Bai Yuchen looked at his rippling spring heart, and shook his head speechlessly, his eyes just caught Gu Feiyang sitting next to him, his expression changed.

   "Fuck! Gu Lao Er, what are you doing!"

  Xi Jiu and Lao turned their heads, and saw Gu Feiyang's beer pouring down like money. I don't know what he was walking about. A drop of the wine didn't pour into the glass, and it all spilled on the table.

  Gu Feiyang was regained with Bai Yuchen's roar.

  He glanced at the beer spilled on the table and couldn't help but let out a ‘fuck’.

  "Quickly take a tissue and wipe it." The old hand passed a handful of paper and jokingly said, "Are you seduced by a fairy? You have been stunned all day long."

  Gu Fei raised his eyes and snorted, "Fart goblin! I was stupefied by the drug! Now my body is still weak!"

  Just finished speaking, a can of juice was placed in front of him.

  Gu Feiyang raised his head, Xi Jiu glanced at him faintly, and said coldly: "Xiao Qi won't let you drink, drink this."

  Gu Feiyang picked up the enchanting phoenix eyes, smiled and nodded.

  Bai Yuchen, who was sitting on the side, saw his reaction and slowly frowned.

  ……

  After a meal, several people refocused their attention on the TV.

  The eleventh student of "Supreme Singer" has already played.

  He bowed to several judges, took a deep breath, and the music sounded.

  The clear and deep male voice, like a cool breeze in autumn, slowly blows in the hearts of everyone.

  Ruan Qi's eyes suddenly lit up.

  She sits upright and looks at the 21-year-old boy on the stage enthusiastically.

  Everyone is intoxicated by the boy’s singing.

  Who knew that at this moment, the clear and deep singing voice flicked slightly.

  Ruan Qi's small eyebrows were gently raised, and his eyes swept across the boy's pale face.

  He is...

  Suddenly, the boy's body shook.

  He held the microphone tightly, took two steps back, and then fell to the ground with his legs limp.

  Whether it was the audience in the studio or the people in front of the TV, they were all taken aback.

  Ruan Qi was the first to react, she stood up ‘teng’, pushed aside the chair and rushed to the stage.