211-220

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 211: Criteria for selecting brother-in-law (three shifts)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 211: Criteria for selecting brother-in-law (three shifts)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 211 Criteria for selecting brother-in-law (three shifts)

  Xi Jiu's eyes moved slightly, "Then Mr. Ruan's criteria for selecting her brother-in-law is..."

Ruan Munan glanced at him, raised his eyebrows slightly, and chuckled: "The family is innocent, the family is harmonious, and the relationship between relatives is simple. Our Ruan family is more domineering. If he dares to make Xiaoqi suffer a little bit of grievance, I will personally twist his neck. , Send him to see King Hades."

  Nie Heng, who was hiding from the side and overhearing, heard this and couldn't help but beep softly, "Senior Sister is so fierce, who dares to let her be wronged..."

  Without finishing the words, the temperature all over the body instantly dropped to zero degrees.

  He turned his head agitatedly.

   Xi Jiu and Ruan Munan are watching him with murderous eyes.

  Nieheng: "..."

  I shut up, you are free.

  ……

  At eight o'clock in the evening, "The Strongest King See King" starts on time.

  Amidst the cheerful music and applause of the audience, the stage lights were shining, and the sky sprayed around the stage.

  Eleven with a white curtain lifting platform slowly rose, the lights around the stage ‘pop’, and eleven figures appeared in everyone’s field of vision through the white curtain.

  Nie Heng looked at the eleven people covered by the white curtain, only showing their figure, and raised his eyebrows in confusion.

   "Which is the senior sister?"

   Xi Jiu didn't speak, her black eyes gently fixed on one of the figures.

  At this time, a melodious male voice rang in the studio——

  "Welcome to the first defender-Jin Dong!"

  The spray of ‘唰’ around the first lifting platform soared into the sky. The white curtain fell, and a middle-aged man waved at the audience.

  The player information appears on the big screen.

  Name: Jin Dong

  Age: 31 years old

  Occupation: Senior Engineer

  Data: Ph.D. from China University of Science and Technology, runner-up of the 24th Tianbiao Award...

   Immediately afterwards, the male voice tune sounded again——

  "Welcome to the second defender-Fei Hongdan!"

  The curtain of the second elevator platform fell, and a young woman appeared in front of the camera.

   Immediately afterwards, the third and the fourth... Under the introduction of the nice male voice, all ten defenders tonight appeared on the stage.