831-840

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 831: Nominated for Lamy Music Awards!

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 831: Nominated for Lamy Music Awards!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 831 Nomination for Lamy Music Awards!

  Although Ruan Qi had never seen this sports car, she knew that the person in the car was Xi Jiu in just one sentence.

  The little girl's eyes lit up, and she rushed towards the sports car after a few steps with her backpack on her back.

  The reporters who were stunned immediately reacted.

  They looked at the sports car worth tens of millions, and the soul of gossip was burning again.

   "Ruan Qi, wait a minute!"

   "Ruan Qi! What does the person in the car have to do with you?"

   "Is that man your sponsor? Why isn't Shen Wenqian who came to pick you up?"

  The reporter asked, always rushing to the black sports car with long guns and short cannons.

  A black privacy film was attached to the windows of the sports car, and Xi Jiu wore a peaked cap and a mask. The cover was tight and airtight, and he couldn't even take pictures of his eyelashes.

  The reporters especially imagined unloading the windows of the sports car like just unloading the windows of the guardhouse.

  But... they can't afford it.

  The reporters who were forced to succumb to money can only hold their cameras and watch Ruan Qi rush into the car.

  The door slammed shut, and the black sports car was like a cheetah, disappearing in front of everyone in the blink of an eye.

  The reporters who were forced to eat the exhaust gas of the car, their faces were twisted with anger.

  Not even a little bit of news came out, but it was so exhausted, why is Ruan Qi’s gossip so hard to dig?

  The people were very angry, but before they could scold them, a few policemen walked down from a police car not far away.

   "Which one of you called the police? Who was it that gathered the crowd to make trouble?"

  Gather people to make trouble?

  The reporters looked at each other, with an ominous premonition in their hearts.

  Seeing that no one answered, the police asked patiently: "A lady called the police just now. Who is it?"

Miss?

  The male reporters who removed the windows of the guard room before, the face of Ruan Qi appeared in their minds at the same time.

  ...No, no?

  She actually called the police? !

  A star, shouldn’t it be greeted with a smile in the face of the media?

  What is the operation of the alarm? !

  Several male reporters showed incredulous expressions. The uncle guard who was in the guard room heard the voice of the police and hurried out.