161-170

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 161: Some bad guys bully me (please ask for votes)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 161: Some bad guys bully me (please ask for votes)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 161 There are bad guys bullying me (please ask for votes)

  At this time, outside the Imperial Hotel.

  A black Audi slowly stopped.

  The passenger door opened, and a long leg wrapped in black trousers stretched out.

  The black leather shoes fell to the ground, the long legs were slightly hard, and the man got out of the car.

  He is wearing a white shirt and a thin milky coffee windbreaker for early autumn.

  The sleeves of the windbreaker are neatly rolled up, revealing the man's powerful forearm.

  He put his hands in his pockets, raised his head and looked at the bright lights of the Imperial Hotel, Ruyu's face showed a slight smile.

  At this time, the person in the driver's seat pushed out the door.

  He threw the car key to the waiter, and then smiled at his friend, "Seventh floor, let's go."

  ……

  Learning that Ruan Qi was missing, Shen Wenqian and Shen Shi, who were anxious, began to look for them separately in the banquet hall.

  Lin Yi and Shen Shi had a good relationship. Seeing that Shen Shi was worried about Ruan Qi, he also joined the tracing team.

  The three searched the entire banquet hall, but they did not find Ruan Qi.

   and Shen Wenqian met Wang Leke, who was on the lookout, and learned that Ruan Qi was missing, and proposed to check the surveillance video.

  The monitoring of the Imperial Hotel certainly cannot be casually watched, but fortunately, the hotel manager happily agreed with the face of Shen Shi.

  The surveillance video was played backwards quickly, and finally, Ruan Qi's figure appeared on the screen.

   "It's Jasmine Hall!"

Several people left the monitoring room immediately.

  Shen Wenqian is fast, he is the first to rush to the Jasmine Hall, holding the door handle and pulling hard.

  The door does not move.

   "It's locked." Lin Yi said, "The hotel manager should have the key."

  Shen Wenqian shook his head: "It's too slow."

  Speaking, he took a step back, lifting his leg and kicking on the door of the room.

   "Open the door!"

  Shen Wenqian shouted while kicking, "Let me release Ruan Xiaoqi! Open the door!!!"

   "What's wrong with Xiao Qi?" A strange voice suddenly came from behind.

  Shen Wenqian turned his head when he heard the sound. Before he could see who the other party was, the man pushed him away and reached out to hold the box door handle.