601-620

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 601: A live broadcast of ups and downs at home (one more

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 601: A live broadcast of ups and downs at home (one more

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 601 An ups and downs family live broadcast (one more)

  After leaving the Tigers and Lions Special Forces, the days have resumed as before.

  The director of "Blade" Jian Guoqiang worried that several leading actors could not eat after training, so he gave them a five-day holiday.

  But Ruan Qi only took a one-night rest, and then he devoted himself to busy work.

  Because of the half-month special training, "Supreme Singer" hired another singer to replace the class for two sessions. Now that Ruan Qi is back, the task of the instructor falls on her again.

  There are also LK endorsement shooting, and various interview live broadcasts.

  The little girl is as busy as the top, she finally gets free, and she has to practice the Rong Yao alliance to find a sense.

  The busy time flies quickly, and the five days are fleeting.

The night before joining the crew of "Blade", Ruan Qi opened a live broadcast.

  The marshmallows who hadn't seen their idol selfie for more than half a month were filled with excitement and tears.

  When the little girl appeared in the live broadcast room, she immediately attracted countless screams.

   "Good evening everyone." Ruan Qi waved his small paws, smiling soft and cute.

  The fans were so cute and bloody, they asked her whether she had eaten or not.

  The little girl patted her belly, her small eyebrows flew up, “It’s finished, my brother made braised pork tonight, it’s delicious! ~ I ate two bowls of rice!”

  After she finished speaking, she still held up **** happily.

  The marshmallows were dumbfounded.

  【The most eatable female celebrity in history. 】

  【I am so soft, I deserve to be a clear stream in the entertainment industry, braised pork and rice, this calorie leverages! 】

  【Soft and soft is too skinny, there is nothing wrong with eating more! 】

  Ruan Qi saw everyone’s comments, his little face smiled sweeter and softer.

   Just then, a clear male voice came into the live broadcast room.

   "Little Qi, where did you put the warm baby?"

  The little girl who was chatting with fans quickly replied: "In the chest of drawers in the bedroom. Brother, shall I get it?"

   "No need." Ruan Munan put the medicine bag in his suitcase, then stood up, "You will broadcast the live broadcast, I will pack the luggage."

  The little girl cleverly said ‘Oh’.

  The barrage in the live broadcast room has gone crazy.