521-540

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 521: What to do if idols are too wordy (three shifts)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 521: What to do if idols are too wordy (three shifts)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 521 What to do if idols are too verbose (three shifts)

  The marshmallows looked at their idols with a little expression of ‘Am I that red?’, they were a little bit dumbfounded.

  "Soft, you are now super popular! Weibo fans have exceeded 20 million!"

   "Yes, yes. There are still many foreign fans in this pick-up. Please take a look at your popularity!"

   "Ruanbao, you are really popular, and more people will pick up the phone in the future!"

  The dizzy little girl immediately shook her head into a rattle when she heard this, "Don’t stop! Don’t bring more people here. You still have to go to work."

  Suddenly, she remembered something and looked down at the date on the phone.

   "Today is Wednesday." The little girl's face became serious, her delicate eyebrows twisted, "Are you skipping class?"

  Many fans heard this and couldn't help but laugh.

   "Soft, we are on winter vacation, and school only starts in March!"

   "Ranbao has been confused? It's lunch break. I drove from the company."

  Everyone talked all about it, and Ruan Qi remembered that it was still during the winter vacation.

  She patted her forehead annoyed, her slightly awkward eyes fluttered.

  Blood-faced fans began to take pictures frantically again.

  Because I have to record "Supreme Singer" in the afternoon, Ruan Qi's schedule is very tight.

  She briefly chatted with everyone for a few minutes, and then left in a hurry.

  Before leaving, the little girl repeatedly told everyone, “Don’t pick up so many people in the future, it will burden the airport. And you also have your own life. Live your own life and then chase stars, you know?”

  The fans immediately nodded obediently.

  The broken-hearted little girl wanted to ask a few more words, but the nanny car had already arrived.

  Shen Wenqian pressed her head and stuffed the chattering little girl into the car.

  The car door slammed shut.

  The fans hadn't waited for the reaction, the window of the car suddenly opened, and the beautiful little heads stuck out.

   "Hurry up and go home, don’t pick up the airport anymore. Study hard and work hard, I..."

  Unfinished words, Shen Wenqian's claws stretched out, holding the little girl's forehead and grabbing her back.

  The car window closed quickly, and the little girl floated out of the window just before the window closed with a weak ‘goodbye’.

  Marshmallows: "..."

  What should I do if the idol is too nagging?

  Of course it’s pampering!