441-450

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 441: Fans and boyfriend are here together! (Two more

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 441: Fans and boyfriend are here together! (Two more

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 441 Fans and boyfriend are here together! (Two more)

  Ruan Qi didn't know this, she replied to Qiukui, the director of the Spring Festival Gala, and then opened WeChat.

  【It's Xiaoqi: Old Man Cao did a beautiful job~[Lightly caress the dog's head.jpg]】

  【Cao Zhixing: It was all taught by the master. Master, do you want to come to my house for dinner on New Year's Eve? Your daughter-in-law has been thinking about you. 】

  【It's Xiaoqi: It depends on the situation. If the lab goes well, I will take a bite. If you can’t...[Cry Haw.jpg]]

  [Cao Zhixing: [Love and pity stroking Master's dog's head.jpg]]

  [It’s Xiaoqi: [Did you see my 40-meter-long sword?.jpg]]

  The two masters and apprentices are coming and going on WeChat, and Shen Wenqian sitting by the side touched her hairline tiredly.

   "Ruan Xiaoqi, that Jianchao..."

"Keep it here first." Ruan Qi said while sending a WeChat message to Cao Zhixing, "He just hired some navy soldiers to smear me, and it doesn't make much sense to deal with him now. It's better to hold back and wait until he grabs his tail. It's happening."

  Shen Wenqian thought for a while, and felt that the little girl made sense.

"That's OK, I'll let someone watch Jian Chao." He took a bun and stuffed it into his mouth, stood up, "If you have nothing to do, I will leave first. By the way, I really don't need me on New Year's Eve. Go see you?"

  The little girl shook her head, and tactfully rejected him.

  ……

  The next day, Ruan Qi was taken to Hua Guo Engineering Institute by Cao Zhixing.

   At the same time, Nie Heng took the fennel and fennel, and drove Ruan Munan's car back to Qingyun Village. Ruan Munan also got on the plane to F country.

  Baby Damai was taken to the Xi family mansion by his mother and celebrated the New Year with Mr. Xi and them.

  ……

  The 30th of the twelfth lunar month, New Year's Eve.

  Since the morning, the sound of firecrackers has been ringing non-stop, and the beaming red lanterns and string lights are filled with a strong flavor of the year.

  At this time, a group of people wearing white coats in the Huaguo Engineering Institute stood in a quiet laboratory, accompanied by boring experimental data.

   "Professor Ruan, will you go to a sleep party? It's been almost 30 hours!"

  The little girl standing in front of the computer shook her head, "No, I'm not tired."

  As soon as she finished speaking, she couldn't help but yawn.

  An academician who was almost 60 years old saw the Wu Qing under Ruan Qi's eyes and patted her on the head distressedly.